This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Berlin.
We are now looking for students and fresh graduates for our internship program to start their career in the international business world.
At Management Events, we commit high-level executives from the top 500 companies to attend to our world-class invitation-only events organized in over 10 different countries.
Your role as a Research Support Intern is to support our Customer Development team to have an up-to-date list of target companies and contacts in our database.
In your daily work, you research target companies and their decision makers all over Europe, ranging from company turnover and personnel numbers to decision maker contact information. You do this via online research and pro-active calling.
In this role, it’s important to understand the structures of large companies and having fluent communication skills while being in contact with the companies.
What’s in it for you?
- Career opportunities in our international organization – we are growing fast and want to commit the brightest talents in different career paths!
- Valuable work experience in an international business-to-business environment
- Thorough training for your tasks and constant feedback and support to enhance your professional growth
- Fun loving and unique working atmosphere! Networking opportunities with international colleagues.
- In addition to the monthly internship compensation, you will receive lunch vouchers and sports coupons as well as the possibility for an additional, performance-based bonus at the end of your internship.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- Business education or previous work experience in customer service/working over the phone is an advantage
- Attention to detail and good basic skills with Excel and Word
- Native speaker in German and fluent English skills.
- Ambition to learn and enjoying to work with targets
- Positive attitude and team spirit
The internship period is for 5-6 months and we are open to hire as soon as possible. The preferred location for this role is Helsinki, but we are also open to hire for our Berlin, Amsterdam or Stockholm office depending on availability.Apply Now