This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Helsinki.
Management Events is like cupid for businesses! We set up virtual networking events where we connect top decision makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion. We have offices worldwide and operate in Europe and Asia.
We are now looking for an Office Manager who will be based in our Amsterdam office.
Your main tasks are:
- Creating a pleasant and inspiring atmosphere at the office
- External customer service: giving the best service to our visitors at the office and taking care of the switchboard and general emails with great service quality
- Practical arrangements around the office such as meeting arrangements and ensuring a nice and efficient office environment
- Administrative and financial tasks such as buying, executing account payables and credit card receipts processes
- Travel management and bookings
- Organizing activities for personnel
- Arranging biggest trainings at the company
- Supporting other functions according to your own interests and skills
- Supporting Berlin office in office manager tasks remotely
Succeeding in this position means that you:
- Are a team player with great social and cooperation skills
- Have a high energy level and a can-do-attitude, you enjoy solving problems and being helpful
- Are excellent at multitasking and organizing
- Have previous work experience as an office assistant/office manager, reception, or customer service role and know how to make travel arrangements
- Are fluent Dutch (written & verbal) and English language skills
- Have excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
What will we offer you?
- Continuous learning and the chance to grow professionally
- Responsibilities from day one
- Monthly salary and benefits
- You may find a club of people like you: ambitious, positive, work and fun-loving. Check this video about our daily life: Our International Family wants you.
It is a full-time job ideally starting in January (negotiable).
To become part of our success, send your CV in English and salary request via the link below, latest 31.01.2022
For additional information, please contact Maria Botha, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com or +31203997442.Apply Now