This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Helsinki.
Our new Leads as a Service concept is looking for a bright-minded, detail-oriented and customer service experienced intern to join our team for 6 months! This internship is ideal for end-of-studies student. It is a full time and paid internship.
During this internship you will be part of an innovative event company growing and implementing new business models. Your work consists of both, internal processes, and customer service tasks. Ideally you can spot ways to develop the existing ways of working, while you are not afraid to explore complex entities when entering waters new to also us! Your location of work can be our office in Helsinki. You will have a local and a remote manager.
We are looking for a person with high interest in business development and growth, hungry to learn and has a courage to take initiative, and most important of all, not afraid to go the extra mile to achieve quality results.
In this role you will be:
- Part of a team that on a daily basis works closely to achieve growth.
- Cooperating with our Customer Success team to enable success for our customers.
- Support our sales team in improving a brand new segment through various tasks; from CRM information to materials building.
- Be part of the local event team and work with preparations of events.
What’s in it for you?
- Watch the video and see: Our international family wants you! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQgjqw8eEWI&pbjreload=10)
- Be part of growing a new business model in an innovative B2B event company.
- Valuable work experience from an international growth organization.
- Training for your tasks and constant feedback and support to enhance your professional growth.
- Great colleagues to work and have fun with
- A monthly compensation
We are looking for a colleague with:
- A high-class customer service mind-set and excellent multitasking skills
- Good IT-skills (MS Office)
- Fluent/professional level proficiency in English language skills
- Ambition to learn and be successful in your work
- A positive attitude and team spirit!
The internship period is for 5-6 months (20-24 weeks) and the starting date is 23rd of August 2021.
We want to get to know you! Send us your application and CV in English via the link below.
Discover what it is like to be part of Management Events – find us on Instagram. (https://www.instagram.com/managementevents/?hl=en)