This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin.
B2B Conference Content Producer
Our teams are growing and we are looking for B2B Conference Content Producer to build world-class programs and content for our events – you will be the “brains behind the product” with full ownership of the project and freedom to define the direction of events.
What does it mean? It means you will be responsible for:
- Conducting commercial business research – discuss the latest industry trends with key executives of top500 companies in the Netherlands and Belgium and identify challenges and focus points for the target audience
- Structuring and writing commercial event agendas – convert the findings from your research into conclusive event themes and topics to be discussed by speakers and participants
- Creating personal connections with senior level executives & speakers and engaging them to attend or speak at our events.
- Working in close co-operation with marketing, delegate acquisition and sales teams by giving them your ideas and inputs on how to promote and sell event better – it’s your content so you would know what is most awesome about it!
- Be on-site for your events! Virtual or not, you will have an opportunity to come to your event, meet your speakers, and see the results of your hard work!
We are looking for:
- A genuine “can-do” attitude with good communication and negotiation skills
- Commercial and intellectually curious mindset, you love the research process, want to learn more about various industries and latest trends in technology and B2B.
- Confident, you are comfortable to communicate with senior level executives over the phone
- Driven by results and eager to grow your own and your team’s results – winning together is one or our core values
- Team player by heart, someone who can light up the office every morning with a smile and tons of positive energy!
- Preferably some work experience during your studies from i.e. customer service and alike – social competences to work with customers will be a plus
- Good & creative writing skills in Dutch and English, composing business and tech related captures for B2B conference programs
- We don’t need you to come from events industry. If you’ve worked in events before – good, if not – no problem.
- We don’t need you to already know everything about B2B companies, market trends, technology etc. We need you to be eager to learn, curious and pro-active.
What’s in it for you?
- Get to work with a unique business concept and top decision makers of your market
- Thorough 8-week onboarding to the job in our international ME Academy and continuous training during your employment
- Gym membership at a very cheap price
- Build your own personal network with (inter)national decision-makers!
- Stay on top of the latest market updates in various industries – become an expert in B2B world.
- Have direct impact on your product and results – you will get experience as a project owner and learn to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
- See the video: What’s it like to work at ME?
Do you have the passion and persistence to reach your goals? Challenge yourself!
For further information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist – Maria Botha (email@example.com)
Send us your application and CV in English.Apply Now