This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin.
As Management Events successfully turned the concept virtual, now we aim at taking our concept to the next level to capture the opportunities to accelerate our growth! We have operations and operations in the Nordics, Benelux, DACH and South-East Asia, employing our staff of 200+ employees, generating annual revenue of 30+M€. We serve customer base across the globe via our virtual platform.
We are looking for a Business Transformation Manager to pilot, execute, and lead implementation of concept and product developments as well as operational excellence & organizational effectiveness related initiatives.
The Business Transformation Manager takes defined developments towards desired outcomes with OKR target setting and active progress reporting towards the Group Management Team. BTM takes forward initiatives by designing, documenting, scaling, and leading the implementation, with active progress & outcome reporting, to find which initiatives best support growth. You work in close collaboration with our business function and market leaders. This role is both leading and executing hands-on to understand the impact of the work and to evaluate proceeding possibilities.
In this role you will for example implement new concept features from idea to customer feedback, train our teams across markets how to execute the new features, and you might look for work from anywhere methods to support finding the future talent from formats to hiring and support, to name some concrete examples of projects waiting for you!
Impact of the work is measured in improvements in group and market performance; customer attraction, NPS scores and improvements in organizational effectiveness.
Elements which would best support success in this role:
- Drive to strive for continuous development to support customer satisfaction and business growth, and you understand why quantitative and qualitative results must go hand in hand.
- Excellent collaboration skills, thoughtful approach with agile and iterative way of working.
- Active way of leading day-to-day change management while supporting front-line implementation.
- Great communication and presentation skills, inspiring and informative and to the point style.
- Working with independence, discipline, and clear reporting of progress against desired impacts.
- Ability to work with multiple initiatives, prioritizing resources while evaluating progress.
- Excellent time management, good eye for detail and ensuring focus on the biggest impact items.
What we offer for you?
- Fast-moving business environment where you take a key role in building new business models serving our customers across the world – our passion for customers is endless.
- Innovative and agile-thinking team with passion to be the best in the world in bringing demanding B2B decision makers together, and we still work with high level discipline, taking accountability.
- Active leadership and mentoring by your closest managers and the team around – winning together is a matter of heart for us.
- Possibility to leave your footprint to the books by accelerating our growth globally, we are a great place to grow for ambitious team players.
- Competitive remuneration package consisting of base salary and target-based incentive models.