This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin.
Digital Marketing Manager
Location of work: Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, or Berlin
The next steps of Management Events making a revolution of events through world class service and experience, becoming the community catalyst for the CXOs of Europe – we welcome a new star to our team!
As Digital Marketing Manager you thrive for company success through digital channels, enhancing awareness of Management Events and Aurora Live Business Executive within the digital space – you have experience in planning omnichannel approaches to customer retention and engagement. You navigate easily with business to drive towards the set targets to reach the growth milestones. You are passionate about absorbing business context and using that to make decisions benefitting the long-term success of Management Events.
What the role is about in practice?
- Accountability to deliver results in retention and satisfaction of our existing CXO members across Europe, results in customer acquisition and growing awareness of our services across Europe.
- Ownership of digital marketing plans across channels, keeping plans in motion and details in order. Leading the execution of the plans by measuring results with KPI’s and measuring ROI – analyzing and reporting activities, while always keeping customer in the focus.
- Initiating and conducting tests to challenge existing activities to find what best support business reaching the goals, and making sure priorities and focus are on the right things.
- Managing multiple time-sensitive project simultaneously, keeping track of progress and reporting the progress regularly.
- Being a part of driving our digital customer experience and customer journey in tight collaboration with our customer delivery, customer experience and software development teams.
- Giving and receiving ideas and feedback on what works, what does not work and altering the plans where needed – your mind and work fast when the situation needs so.
Experience you will benefit from for example:
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams towards a seamless and integrated marketing campaigns, with strong analytical skills constantly evaluating the impact and outcome of taken actions.
- Data-driven and customer-centric marketing strategies which have required constant analysis and optimization
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns from scratch including creative positioning, content, video, audience identification, and launch roadmaps
- Working with subscription services, e-commerce platforms or services alike, where easiness of use and understanding the customer interests are in the core, and customer retention is a core measure of business success, which marketing is also measured on.
- Brave and creative mind with strategic thinking. You want to create disruptive campaigns growing awareness across our target audiences.
- Ability to create longer term plans supporting the set goals, while not losing focus on short-term priorities and hands-on execution.
With your application letter provide samples of your work in a practical format.
Your well-prepared questions are answered by Group CEO Jenni Tolonen on Mondays 9-10AM EET, or Tuesdays 4-5PM EET.
Please apply for the position latest by 18.11.