This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin.
What do we do?
Management Events is like cupid for businesses! Or like Tinder for businesses, but without the swiping and weird pickup lines. We set up virtual networking events where we connect top decision makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion. We have offices worldwide and operate in Europe and Asia.
The Strategic Network Consultant’s core task is to build strong long-term business relationships with the top CxOs from leading companies in the DACH region. The goal is to consult them on attending our exclusive network events, based on their business challenges. This consists of fostering our current network and contacting new potential members. The business meetings can take place virtually or face to face, depending on the Covid situation and regulations.
As a Strategic Network Consultant you will:
- Expand our current network of top level decision makers (CIO, CFO, CISO.) all over Europe, with a focus on the DACH market.
- Work closely with marketing to keep your network engaged and assure that they have a world-class experience before the event takes place.
- Initiate ideas to further strengthen the relationships between Management Events and the executive target group.
- Be on site regularly at the events (virtually or physically, when possible) to meet the clients
- Work closely with the sales and content team of the CxO Live series to create the strongest product possible
- Build up a brand new segment: the CxO Live series
The ideal candidate is:
- Energic, street smart and has a can-do attitude– you are always up to the challenge and can improvise in challenging situations.
- Consultative and a sparring partner to the target group on in depth business challenges.
- Experienced in sales/relationship management, ideally with top level decision makers (CIO, CMO, CFO etc.)
- Fluent in German and has professional English language skills
- Living in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Helsinki or Berlin
What’s in it for you?
- An entrepreneurial environment where you have the freedom to build up brand new concepts in the DACH area.
- Expand your personal network and learn about engaging business challenges within top 500 companies.
- Next to a competitive salary, you can influence your income level with additional bonusses.
- Be a part of the culture where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a well-organized onboarding process run by experienced trainers at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
Sounds interesting? Apply with the link below!Apply Now