This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin.
What do we do?
Management Events is like cupid for businesses! Or like Tinder for businesses, but without the swiping and weird pickup lines. We set up virtual networking events where we connect top decision makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion. We have offices worldwide and operate in Europe and Asia.
How will you have an impact?
We are looking for a new addition to our Talent Acquisition Team to help grow our European teams. The majority of the vacancies that you will focus on, will be in the area of sales, project management, marketing and business support. You will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
What will you do?
Manage full recruitment process from sourcing candidates from various channels until closing the hire;
- Write and poste job advertisements
- Build your pipelines by screening incoming applications and pro-active sourcing
- Act as a sparring partner to our hiring managers and candidates
- Work closely with HR in all matters concerning recruitment
- Implement employer branding initiatives
- Manage external partners and recruitment agencies
- Help to increase our company growth target
What will help you to be successful?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- At least 1+ year of experience in recruitment, either agency – or corporate recruitment
- Strong sourcing experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Being candidate focused with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to manage multiple on-going projects
- Based in Amsterdam, Berlin, Stockholm or Helsinki (or planning to move there on short term)
- Fluent in English and one of the following: Finnish, Swedish, German or Dutch
What we will offer you?
- A full time contract
- Flexible working environment
- A close team that is open for innovation in the field of recruitment – We embrace the new!
- An onboarding with half yearly international training sessions and meet ups, if Covid allows it.
- Great colleagues and international team members
- Compensation package with base salary, an interesting bonus model and other benefits
How to apply?
Send your application and a short motivational letter in English. Tell us in your application what makes you passionate about recruitment!
Please address possible questions about the position to firstname.lastname@example.org