This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin.
Job in brief
We are looking for Talent Acquisition Team lead to ensure our company finds excellent employees to support our growth targets. You will be trusted ongoing quest to discover talent and ensure great relationships with both candidates and Hiring Managers. To excel as Talent Acquisition Team Lead, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruitment. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and steady commitment to build up talent pipelines.
What will you do?
- Input into overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure our team consist of qualified employees
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies (i.e. sourcing) and hiring plans
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and maintain talent pipelines
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (job profiles, interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Manage international recruitment team and it’s performance
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Providing support and training for Hiring Managers for selection and interviewing
What will help you to be successful?
- Proven experience in full-cycle recruiting in a growth company (2-3 years)
- Understanding of all talent pool building and selection methods and techniques
- Excellent on communication and organizing skills
- Strategic thinker: Understanding how to impact to the business through Talent Acquisition
- building talent pools and connections is your forte
- You get excited about targets and several on-going projects
- Bsc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- Fluent in English and one of the following: Finnish, Swedish, German or Dutch
What we offer for you:
- Grow your career and weekly coaching for becoming a leader
- Flexible working environment
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A competitive compensation package with base salary, an interesting bonus model and other benefits
- Regular team building activities to have fun with your colleagues
- Flexible location in one of our main offices: Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin or Amsterdam
How to get on board:
Submit your CV in English using the APPLY NOW link as soon as possible, latest at 20th of August.
For further information please contact: Jenni Koivuniemi, +firstname.lastname@example.org
At Management Events, we bring together the visionary leaders of the world in our 180+ events every year all across Europe. Our story started in Finland in 1994 when our founder decided to help Finnish people network effectively. Since then, we have facilitated more than a million 1-2-1 business meetings in our invitation-only events and have opened offices all around Europe. The story continues with new, innovative business models to revolutionize face-to-face media, including our new virtual events.Apply Now