This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin.
Are you the person who has schedules, deadlines under control and plates keep spinning with a smile even when things sometimes get hectic? Are you the one who makes the person at the other end of the phone smile when they hear your voice? Do you have the spark in your eyes that brings positive energy around you when you come to the office even on the rainiest Monday mornings?
If any of this resonates, you might be the person our customers and teams across Europe need to join forces, as our business model transformation is set to accelerate our next growth leap!
We’re looking for a Team Leader, Top Executive Customer Care to lead a team of 3-6 Customer Care Representatives continuously taking excellent care of the top executives attending our events and being members of the Aurora Live network. Your team keeps these key customers of ours in the palm of their hands, making sure they get regular updates on what we can offer them next, they have their commitments scheduled and they are guided through their meeting, content, and peer-to-peer discussion sessions. After which we burn to collect their feedback to understand where we can do even better!
In this position you:
- Are in the front line of bringing our event attendees, the top executive of Europe our world-class service
- Walk the talk by working with own key customers, and you coach on the job closely guiding the team with practical advice
- Execute and deliver key parts of our service to our customers; scheduling and delivering virtual meetings in various formats, 1-2-1 meetings and peer-to-peer discussions, as examples
- Make agile resource planning with flexible resourcing, leading both KPI’s and motivation of the team with a solid manner
- Develop approaches, templates, scripts, and training on the job actions for the Customer Care team
To succeed in the role, you will benefit from:
- Experience of a team lead role within customer service, market research or other work experience over the telephone
- Enjoying set schedules and processes, while being able to adapt to the new and propose development ideas to these
- Good eye for detail and understanding of effective performance management leading to high motivation in the team
- Being proven to be proactive, initiative-taking with eye for detail while you radiate positive energy to your colleagues and customers
- Being comfortable in a dynamic environment, living in transformation which will continue to evolve ways of working
This role offers you:
- A truly unique opportunity to build something new with us, while the business model is transforming
- International team, 4-week-onboarding, ME leadership academy, resilience-, and EQ coaching to support your success
- Competitive rewarding model consisting of base salary and performance-based bonuses
- Possibility to work from any of our offices in Europe
Apply with the link below. Please write your CV and cover in letter in English.
Further questions and information during office ours from Lotta Lehtonen, tel. +358968159735/ email@example.com
Management Events is like Tinder for businesses, but without the swiping and weird pickup lines. We set up virtual networking events where we connect top decision makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion. We have offices worldwide and operate in Europe and Asia.Apply Now