This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm.
International Career Opportunity for
Manager, Conference Content Production located in Helsinki/Amsterdam/Stockholm
Your role as a producer would be to design and write a conference from inception right through to delivery. Conference production involves writing reports as well as creating the actual shape and content of the event itself. This means having meticulous research and planning skills as well as a keen eye for detail. You will be working together with the event teams making sure we plan and produce commercially viable B2B conferences, within the tech and information-intensive industry space, across Europe.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Building innovative conference content with relevant researched topics including top-level speakers of marketing value
- Communicating by phone and email with key industry figures to determine the validity of the proposed topic, sub-themes, timing and location
- Working closely with marketing and sales teams to ensure the event achieves its goals and meets the needs of the audience and sponsors.
- Identifying marketing partners to promote events and reach targeted audiences.
- Working with sponsorship team to identify, contact and generate sponsors for events.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Track record of producing conferences within the B2B
- Experience in speaker acquisition and negotiations
- Great communication and research skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Good communication skills on the phone and email in English
- Keen interest to learn about current affairs and trends in various industries
- Good social skills and team spirit
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- Be a part of the culture where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a well-organized training at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities!
You can be located in Helsinki, Stockholm or Amsterdam.
We would love to hear more about your aspirations and what makes you as a successful Manager, Conference Production! Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and salary request in English.
Learn more about your future colleagues and our work life on Instagram!
For further information, please contact
Jenni Tommila, Manager, Talent Acquisition & Employee Experience, (firstname.lastname@example.org)