This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm.
Management Events is like cupid for businesses! Or like Tinder for businesses, but without the swiping and weird pickup lines. We set up virtual networking events where we connect top decision makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion. We have offices worldwide and operate in Europe and Asia.
The story continues with new, innovative business models to revolutionize face-to-face media, including our new virtual events.
Application for the 5th onboarding of our Sales Management Academy is now open!
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in international and fast-growing company?
We are starting the 5th onboarding for the Sales Management Academy Program in the summer of 2021 in Stockholm, Helsinki and Amsterdam.
The Sales Management Academy provides full time employment with extensive sales training and works towards a managerial role.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a career-focused graduate! The Academy program will start locally and, if the COVID-19 measures allow it, you can participate in an international 3-6 months office exchange with one of our European locations.
The Academy Program consists of 3 modules:
- Customer Delivery – working on an event for one full cycle, 9 months. During this phase, you are in touch with top decision makers to consult them and match them to our inspiring (virtual) conferences.
- The next step is the Customer Success team – for three months. Here you will learn the first steps towards selling our business matchmaking concept through which solution providers will effectively find potential customers.
- Last but not least; the Sales Manager role. After finishing the first 9-12 months of the academy, you will learn more about prospecting and negotiation so you can develop into a fully fledged sales manager. During this phase you will take bigger responsibilities and the aim is to have you to attend our Management Events Leadership Academy.
Not clear yet? Check this short clip for more on our business matchmaking concept.
During the program you will learn all aspects of our business and each trainee’s journey through the program will be unique; taking into consideration experience, aspirations and progress during the program. Working across our different functions provides hands-on experience on all angles our business and prepares you towards sales management positions.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- In the beginning of your employment you will take part in a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers.
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step on your career. This includes benefits such as bonus days, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and (virtual) events. Being part of the academy means you are working full time and you also get paid the same wage and bonus as our current employees.
- ME Sales and Leadership Academy trainings throughout your career, including designing your personal career path with us. Twice a year group training in Helsinki HQ with colleagues from all over Europe!
- Active everyday leadership and weekly feedback on your progress. Clear, concrete support on development areas and recognition on your successes.
Qualities to succeed in this exciting stepping stone to world of B2B events?
- You are about to finish or recently finished your Bachelor’s or Master’s diploma and available to start full time during the summer of 2021.
- Results-driven mindset and ready to go after measurable goals; you will be part of a team with individual and team targets and rewards
- Natural drive to interact in a highly positive manner with customers and colleagues, over the phone and face-to-face
- Ability to work independently and commit to set goals and targets with determination
- Ambition to be a future B2B sales star, with a passion for helping others to be successful as well
- Some commercial work experience from part-time employment, internship or a placement year
- Excellent English skills & native skills in either Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Danish or Norwegian!
Since 2020 we have developed into a virtual event company, discovering previously untapped areas of growth and development. We are proud of the transformation we made in the previous year and look forward to the opportunities in 2021!
Do you want to grow with us?
Get to know your future colleagues on Instagram!
For more information about the role, please contact Rico Habraken, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com