This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
Content Project Manager (m/f/d) – The Netherlands
Are you driven, ambitious, and thriving in a role where you can be creative, independent and work as a project owner? Do you want to grow your career and create content for top business executives? If you said yes, read further! We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our rapidly growing B2B organization as a Content Project Manager.
Management Events offers business leaders from the Top500 companies the opportunity to join our exclusive business network – The Aurora Live network, where they can establish business connections, get insights about the newest business trends from our keynote speakers, and participate in group discussions. In 1-2-1 meetings, they also meet innovative IT companies which can help them with their upcoming projects.
The Aurora Live network provides its members time well spent when staying relevant in today’s fast-paced world – content insights into the latest trends and topics, regular memorable live events including keynote speakers, workshops and networking with peers across sectors, thought-leading solution provider meetings, and facilitated group discussions in both virtual and live interactions.
Now we are looking for a Content Project Manager for the Aurora Live business network to create content and produce events for our Dutch market.
What you will spend most of your time on:
- Being responsible for creating events for our Dutch market meaning writing the content for event programs, closing top level keynote speakers
- Conducting commercial business research – discuss the latest industry trends with key executives from the top500 companies in the Dutch market and identify challenges and focus points for the target audience
- Building and writing content as commercial insights for our customers – convert your desk/phone research findings into relevant and attractive themes/topics to be discussed by speakers and participants
- Creating personal connections and expanding your CxO level network– inviting and engaging them to speak for the content you have built
- Working in close cooperation with marketing and customer journey stakeholders to ensure that we deliver what is in line with customer needs by giving them your ideas and inputs on how to promote the content better- it’s your content so you know what is most awesome about it!
- Executing the eventsin cooperation with our event producers to ensure the best experience for our speakers and see the results of your hard work!
We are looking for:
- Independent and a genuine “can-do” attitude with good communication and negotiation skills
- Commercial and intellectually curious mindset and wanting to learn more about various industries and the latest trends in technology and B2B
- Confident, you are comfortable communicating with senior-level executives over the phone
- Driven by results and eager to grow your own and your team’s results – winning together is one of our core values
- Team player by heart, someone who can light up the office every morning with a smile and tons of positive energy!
- Customer oriented – natural in connecting and networking with customers
- Good & creative writing skills in Dutch & English, composing business and tech-related B2B event programs
- Dutch on a native level (verbal and written) and fluent English language skills
- We don’t need you to come from the events industry. If you’ve worked in events before – good, if not – no proble
- We don’t need you to already know everything about B2B companies, market trends, and technology. We need you to be eager to learn, curious, and proactive
What we offer you:
- Have a direct impact on your products and results– you will get experience as a project owner and learn to collaborate with multiple teams
- Base salary plus a bonus potential for max. 4000€/quarter for overperformance
- A social role where you get to network and create connections with high-level decision-makers and keynote speaker profiles
- A creative role where you are allowed to think “out of the box”
- A lot of freedom and responsibility to do as you see fit (within a few guidelines of course)
- Hybrid working opportunity: the first two months are fulltime in the office, afterwards there will be 3 fixed office days per week
- 26 holidays plus max. 12 bonus days per year
- Other benefits, depending on office location, such as a reduced gym membership, travel cost compensation, company trips to Helsinki
- Trainings for example in resilience or emotional intelligence
- A great dynamic team who loves fridaybars and other team activities to celebrate success together
- Last but not least, an opportunity to experience exciting events with the high-level decision-makers within our network throughout the year – you will be the one responsible for creating the events – creating the programs, content and closing the keynote speakers!
More information about us and Aurora Live: https://managementevents.com/aurora-live/
First phone call: I (Annu Koskela) will schedule a phone call with you to discuss more about the role, the compensation model and answer any possible questions you might have. In addition to this, I would like to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you. The call will be in English.
Interview via videocall: you will meet the hiring manager. There you can learn how the job will be like in specific. The conversation will be in Dutch.
A take home assignment.
Final interview at the office or via videocall: you will meet the other team managers.
For any additional information, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Annu Koskela, firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now