This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
Are you a social butterfly who would love to manage and mingle with a community of top business executives? Do you thrive in a role where you have the freedom to innovate and come up with new ways of doing? If you said yes two times, this might be the perfect role for you!
Management Events recently introduced a new way of staying relevant with active B2B networking – the Aurora Live Business Executive Network started in the fall of 2021 and has already thousands of members across Europe. The network consists of TOP500 technology, finance, and business executives from various sectors.
The Aurora Live network provides its members time well spent when staying relevant in today’s fast-paced world – weekly insights into the latest trends and topics, regular memorable live encounters with peers across markets and sectors, thought-leading solution provider meetings, and carefully facilitated peer-to-peer discussions in both virtual and live interactions.
Now we are looking for a CxO Community Manager for the Aurora Live business executive network to the Dutch market, to boost the volume of network member encounters – both virtually and live, when the situation allows.
In this role you will:
- Regularly arrange peer-to-peer discussions on the topics selected by the members
- Create content and facilitate the discussions with the network hosts
- Benefit from general understanding and curiosity about business, technology, and leadership trends
- Develop ways to make B2B networking both fun and professionally useful
- Be measured on the number of activities arranged and participants attracted, and their feedback
…And just to clarify, this role is NOT about managing our social media channels or its’ community!
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- Experience in managing/coordinating/leading B2B networking activities
- Interest in current trend topics in business
- Genuine “can-do” attitude and ability to take responsibility
- Great social skills and a commercial/entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills
What we can offer you:
- Role in developing a completely new way to keep B2B networks active
- Team of international colleagues to work with daily
- Compensation of base salary of 2500-3000 EUR/month & a commission based on executed activities
- Opportunity to create a new role in our organization and contribute to our future growth!
- Great benefits (OneFit membership for a very reduced price, travel allowance, bonus days, Friday bars, team activities, and yearly company trips to Finland)
- Social role where you get to network and create connections with high-level decision-makers
- A very creative role where you are allowed to think "out of the box"
- A lot of freedom and responsibility to do as you see fit (within a few guidelines of course)
- Last but not least, an opportunity to experience exciting events and activities with the high-level decision-makers within our network throughout the year – you will be the face of our peer-to-peer networking!
Interested? Please apply before 31.12.2022! But don’t wait, we will proceed with potential candidates as fast as possible. After applying, the most potential candidates will be having a phone call with me (Emilie) and a few will proceed to the last phase, where you will meet our Head of Content Delaine Tan. We hope that you could start working with us during Q1, but ideally already in January.
Emilie Mattern,Apply Now