This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
Management Events recently introduced a new way of staying relevant with active B2B networking – the Aurora Live Business Executive Network started in the fall of 2021 and has already thousands of members across Europe. The network consists of TOP500 technology, finance, and business executives from various sectors.
The Aurora Live network provides its members time well spent when staying relevant in today’s fast paced world – weekly insights to latest trends and topics, regular memorable live encounters with peer across markets and sectors, thought leading solution provider meetings and carefully facilitated peer-to-peer discussions in both virtual and live interactions.
Now we are looking for CxO Community Manager for Aurora Live business executive network to the Dutch market, to boost the volume of network member encounters – both virtually and live, when the situation allows.
In this role you will:
- Regularly arrange peer-to-peer discussions on the topics selected by the members
- Create content and facilitate the discussions with the network hosts
- Benefit from general understanding and curiosity to business, technology, and leadership trends
- Develop ways to make B2B networking both fun and professionally useful
- Be measured on number of activities arranged and participants attracted, and their feedback
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- Experience in managing / coordinating / leading B2B networking activities earlier
- Interest in current trend topics in business
- Genuine “can-do” attitude and ability to take responsibility
- Great social skills and sales attitude
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills
What we can offer you:
- Role in developing completely new way to keep B2B networks active
- Big network of B2B decision makers across industries and sectors in your market
- Team of international colleagues to work with daily
- Compensation of base salary & commission on executed activities
- Opportunity to create a new role in our organization and contribute to our future growth!
- Great benefits
The Community Manager should be native with the Dutch language, to produce content and facilitate discussions in the local network.
More information about us and Aurora Live: https://managementevents.com/aurora-live/
Interested? Please let us know your motivation, experience and salary expectation via link below