This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
Is your passion to create world-class event experiences? Are you the one creating an active and energetic event atmosphere on-site?
As an Event Experience Manager, you have ownership of leading the full event execution – from venue planning, budgeting, staffing to creating memorable experiences for our customers!
Your work consists of coordinating the practical arrangements before the event, co-operation with venues and other sub-contractors. At the events, you lead the team to success as well as the logistical flow. You make sure our events run smoothly and that everyone involved gives a world-class customer service.
We’re looking for a social butterfly with loads of energy, a problem-solving genius who is always looking for ways to improve. Experience from the B2B world is highly appreciated! You’re familiar with different stakeholders and have a passion for event management. You get a kick out of using your excellent time management and communication skills to create the best event possible. You would be responsible for events in the Netherlands and Belgium. You also have some leadership/coaching experience, to enable the entire team’s success at our exclusive events!
Dutch and English-speaking team player with 1-3 years of experience in event management based in Amsterdam.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment, we offer you a 2-week onboarding to learn everything about how we operate as a company and in the event experience team. This will equip you to a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding our internal academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; from sales skills to resilience, EQ – and much more.
- We have bi-annual training sessions in our headquarters in Helsinki where you get the chance to develop your skills and meet all your international colleagues.
- Future career opportunities are diverse, high performers can fast track to new responsibilities, both managerial and specialist positions.
- Your rewarding is a combination of base salary and the possibility to earn bi-annual bonuses
- What is it like to work with us? Our International Family warmly welcomes you to join!
Management Events brings together top-level executives and solution providers, providing high value to both parties. Our concept attracts 20 000 visionary leaders to our events in 15 countries, over 180 times a year. Our solution provider customers are primarily within the technology and consultancy space, this is how one of them describes our service;
“European Business AI and Robotics event in Helsinki last October set a new benchmark in terms of providing relevant future-oriented thinking and content – how we will all change the world, starting now! Management Events again set the scene and standard of flagship event for Senior Executives around the world – best event ever in my book. Mr. Arto Kuusinen, Chief Executive – Europe, Symbio”
We want to learn more about you! Send your motivation letter, CV and salary request in English via the apply button below.
Get to know your future colleagues through our Instagram.
For further information, you can contact:
Rico Habraken / Talent Acquisition Specialist, +31620100638 firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now