This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
What do we do?
Management Events is like cupid for businesses! Or like Tinder for businesses, but without the swiping and weird pickup lines. We set up virtual networking events where we connect top decision makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussions. We have offices worldwide and operate in Europe and Asia.
What you will do:
As a Key Client Manager, you build a network with high-level decision-makers such as CIOs or CEOs. By knowing their investment plans and internal projects, you consult them to attend our exclusive events and match them with interesting discussion partners. At the events, the C-level executives talk to several companies that can help them with their projects. At the same time, these C-level executives gain industry insights through keynote speakers and peer to peer networking. Of course, you will also attend the events and support the organization and help out if there are any questions on site.
Who are you?
– You are sales-minded.
You know A-B-C is not just something you learn in kindergarten. You are always closing, of course with the long term relationship in mind. You see the business side of things and understand the value of a win/win. And you do not mind that you make some money while doing so.
– You are a consultant.
"How are you really doing?" Trying to find out a C-level executive’s business problem is what you do. By building strong professional relationships with them, mainly over the phone, you know exactly which of our invitation-only events fit with their business needs and projects.
– You are a born networker.
You know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy. As a Key Client Manager, you are in contact on a daily basis with the leaders of the top 500 companies in the Netherlands. And you’re loving it!
– You are a matchmaker.
Cupid is your middle name. You match decision-makers with companies that have an interesting product or service by setting up pre-booked face-to-face meetings at the event.
We are looking for:
- Key Client Managers are typically fresh graduates or someone with 1-2 years of work experience in e.g. customer service, hospitality etc.
- A genuine "can-do" attitude with superb consulting and convincing skills
- An ability and motivation to communicate with decision-makers (CEOs, CFOs, etc.) mainly over phone.
- Driven by results and clear targets. Above all, you are eager to grow in your sales activities.
- Fluent Dutch language skills and English language on a professional level.
- Living in Amsterdam or planning to move there.
- Availability for a full-time position from the 6th of December 2021.
What’s in it for you?
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence your own earning level!
- Build your own personal network with (inter)national decision-makers!
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer thorough training in our international ME Academy and continuous training and self-development opportunities during your employment.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
- See the video: What’s it like to work at ME?
Do you have the passion and persistence to reach your goals? Challenge yourself!
Send us your application and CV in English.
For further information, please contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist – Rico Habraken (+31205040937)Apply Now