This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
Key Client Manager, Dutch Market
What this role is all about
A Key Client Manager role is a sales-based role where you have daily-basis discussions with high C-level decision makers. You will have these client meetings on the phone or Microsoft Teams where your aim is through CNA (client need analysis) to gather comprehensive understanding of clients’ business needs and challenges. When you know what their investment plans are, you are inviting and engaging them to attend our business events and network, offering them the best value for their decision making.
If you identify with the following, you make an ideal candidate for this role:
- You already have experience in the sales field (example from b2c or tele sales or similar) or in a working environment where you are used to working with measurable goals and quality requirements, and talked a lot with customers
- You come with a genuine “can-do” attitude and have found yourself to be pretty good at convincing others.
- The thought of pursuing contact and communicating on the phone with high-level decision-makers doesn’t feel overly intimidating. You look forward to acing this!
- You very much enjoy working with set goals and targets and learn how to influence others to take your suggested action.
- You are fluent in Dutch and very capable of working proficiently in English
How we show our commitment to your development and success
- Let’s start with the obvious. Can you think of many other jobs where you start building your professional network with national and international high-level decision-makers almost day one? This will be a massive advantage for you wherever your career takes you in years to come.
- Develop your professional skills in our international ME Academy and other continuous training and enjoy the many other self-development opportunities during your ME career.
- Influence how much you will get paid on top of your monthly base salary.
- Become a OneFit member for a greatly reduced price.
- Get travel cost compensation
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- Become part of an international growth organization with plenty of career development opportunities!
What is Management Events?
At Management Events, we bring together the visionary leaders of the world in our 180+ events every year all across Europe. Our story started in Finland in 1994 when our founder decided to help Finnish people network effectively. Since then, we have facilitated more than a million 1-2-1 business meetings in our invitation-only events and have opened offices all around Europe. The story continues with new, innovative business models to revolutionize face-to-face media, including our new virtual events.
How to get on board
Submit your application & CV in English using the APPLY NOW link by 26.12.2021
For further information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Annu Koskela, firstname.lastname@example.org, +31202117214