This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
Are you driven and ambitious? Do you want to grow your career, develop your commercial skills and build your own network with key decision makers from the largest companies in The Netherlands? If you said yes, read further! We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our rapidly growing B2B organization as a Key Client Manager.
Management Events offers business leaders from the Fortune 500 companies the opportunity to join our exclusive business network, where they can establish business connections, get insights about the newest business trends from our keynote speakers, and visit our worldclass events. In our unique concept of virtual 1-2-1 meetings, they also meet innovative software or consultancy companies which can help them with their upcoming projects.
For the next steps of our growth story of bringing the right people together, we are looking for a Key Client Manager. In this sales-based role, your mission will be to grow your own personal network with C-Level Executives and drive their growth. The main language you will work in will be Dutch, however we are an international company and communicate a lot in English as well.
What you will spend most of your time on:
- Initiating contact with C-level Executives by phone and on LinkedIn to excite them about our concept
- Showing them the value of our service and convincing them to becoming part of our exclusive business network in personal scheduled videocall meetings
- Learn more about their interests, investments plans and upcoming projects
- Maintaining a strong, personal, and trusted relationship with your key clients
- Engaging them to participate in our events and networking activities such as sailing trips, exclusive dinners, or sports activities, which you also will join yourself
We hope that you:
- Have a curious mindset and eager to speak with business leaders of the largest organizations in the Netherlands
- Love to network, the thought of pursuing contact and communicating with high-level decision makers doesn`t feel overly intimidating. You look forward to acing this!
- You come with a genuine “can-do” attitude and have found yourself to be pretty good at convincing others
- You have a business mindset and at the same time you are interested to learn every day more about the B2B world
- You have a Bachelor`s degree from a HBO+ level
- Ideally, you already have some experience in a commercial and/or client-facing role (e.g. hospitality, sales, customer service, etc.) – but don`t shy away from applying if you don`t have the experience, we are more interested in your mindset!
- Speak Dutch and English fluently
What`s in it for you:
- Let’s start with the obvious. Can you think of many other jobs where you start building your professional network with national and international high-level decision-makers almost from day one? This will be a massive advantage for you wherever your career takes you in years to come
- We offer a monthly base salary plus an uncapped performance-based monthly commissions and quarterly bonus; the expected total earnings (base salary + monthly and quarterly bonuses) range between 3000 and 5000€+ per month
- 26 regular vacation days plus up to maximum 12 extra bonus vacation days per year. Next to this we have a loyalty program for earning extra bonus days
- OneFit Membership for a very reduced price
- Travel allowance
- A fun, dynamic team which likes to work together, having a vibrant atmosphere and celebrate success
- Friday bars, team activities, and yearly company trips to Helsinki
- Become part of an international growth organization with plenty of career development opportunities
- First phone call: I (Maria Botha) will schedule a phone call with you to discuss more about the role, the compensation model and answer any possible questions you might have. In addition to this, I would like to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you. The call will be in English
- Interview at the office or via videocall: you will meet the hiring manager. There you can learn how the job will be like in specific. The conversation will be in Dutch.
- Final interview at the office or via videocall: you will meet the other team managers. Part of this interview will be a short simulation; you will receive the instructions before the interview so you can prepare. The conversation will be in Dutch.
For any additional information, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Maria Botha, firstname.lastname@example.org