This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
Key Executive Manager
Management Events provides international business matchmaking at our exclusive business conferences connect top decision makers with solution providers and provide the freshest insights on the latest trends in the industry. Our events are invitation only basis for the top decision makers of largest companies in Europe.
Are you a customer-driven, sales-oriented doer with passion and motivation to prove yourself and deliver consistent results? You like to work with clear targets and close teamwork, while going out to client meetings on a daily basis? This is your opportunity!
The Key Executive Manager‘s main task is to build strong long-term business relationships with the top CxOs from leading companies. This consists of contacting new people and keeping our existing customers up to date with what we have to offer.
Committing top decision makers of largest organization in the market to the right events by:
- Having 6-8 face-to-face or video meetings per week to introduce our concept and event calendar. Committing the decision makers to participate to the selected events resonating with their interests.
- During the meetings learning about customers interests and finding interesting keynote speakers, to bring inputs to the content production.
- Having consistent follow-up after the meetings via phone and email, in close cooperation with marketing, to keep your customers interest high and make sure they have a world-class experience also before the event takes place.
- Being onsite regularly at the events to meet the customers and provide excellent customer service on site.
We are looking for:
- Energy, can-do attitude and street smartness – you are always up to the challenge and can improvise in challenging situations.
- Good communication and social skills – you can easily initiate and keep an engaging conversation, both face-to-face or over the phone.
- Result-oriented and a team player – you know how to work on set targets and don’t lose focus on the bigger picture – the ultimate success of the team!
- Creative in developing connections – you treat each customer with a personal touch. You know how to approach different clients and get them inspired!
- Previous 1-3 years’ experience building commercial relationships, customer success role, business development or alike.
What we offer you:
- See the video: What’s it like to work at ME?
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence to your own earning level!
- Be a part of the culture where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a well-organized on-boarding process run by our experienced trainers at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
We want to get to know you! Send your application letter and CV to us via the link below.Apply Now