This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
Network Growth Manager (m/f/d)
Are you driven and ambitious? Do you want to grow your career, develop your commercial skills and build your network with key decision-makers from the largest companies in the Dutch market? If you said yes, read further! We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our rapidly growing B2B organisation as a Network Growth Manager!
Management Events offers business leaders from the Fortune 500 companies the opportunity to join our exclusive business network, where they can establish business connections, get insights about the newest business trends from our keynote speakers, and visit our worldclass events. In our unique concept of virtual 1-2-1 meetings, they also meet innovative software or consultancy companies which can help them with their upcoming projects.
For the next steps of our growth story of bringing the right people together, we are looking for a Network Growth Manager for our Dutch market. In this sales-based role, your mission will be to grow your own personal network with C-Level Executives and drive their growth.
Your Responsibilities as a Network Growth Manager:
- We already have 2000+ members in The Netherlands, but we are growing! Your responsibility and goal is to acquire new members for our business network. This means you will be:
- Identifying and engaging with high-level decision-makers in your target market market
- Initiating contact with C-level Executives by phone and on LinkedIn to excite them about our concept
- Showing them the value of our service and convincing them to becoming part of our exclusive business network in personal scheduled videocall meetings
- Learning more about their interests, investments plans and upcoming projects
- Developing and executing strategies to expand our network and build valuable relationships, by knowing your customers key challenges and focus areas
We hope that you:
- Have a growth mindset and are eager to learn
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an ambtion to excel and drive success in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for connecting with key industry players and driving business growth
- You don`t shy away from cold calling and like the challenge of overcoming obstacles
- Ideally a Bachelor`s degree and 0.5+ years of experience in a commercial and/or client-facing role (e.g. hospitality, sales, customer service, etc.)
- Speak Dutch on a native level and English fluently
What`s in it for you:
- Let’s start with the obvious. Can you think of many other jobs where you start building your professional network with national and international high-level decision-makers almost from day one? This will be a massive advantage for you wherever your career takes you in years to come
- We offer a monthly base salary plus an uncapped performance-based monthly commissions and quarterly bonus; the expected total earnings (base salary + monthly and quarterly bonuses) ranges between 3000 and 5000€+ per month
- 26 regular vacation days plus up to maximum 12 extra bonus vacation days per year. Next to this we have a loyalty program for earning extra bonus days
- OneFit Membership for a very reduced price
- “Fietsplan” – you cam buy an (e-) bike for a reduced price.
- Travel allowance
- A fun, dynamic team which likes to work together, having a vibrant atmosphere and celebrate success
- Friday bars, team activities, and yearly company trips to Helsinki
- Become part of an international growth organization with plenty of career development opportunities
- First phone call: I (Derk Vlas) will schedule a phone call with you to discuss more about the role, the compensation model and answer any possible questions you might have. In addition to this, I would like to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you. The call will be in Dutch.
- Interview at the office or via videocall: you will meet the hiring manager. There you can learn how the job will be like in specific. The conversation will be in Dutch.
- Final interview at the office or via videocall: you will meet the other team managers. Part of this interview will be a short simulation; you will receive the instructions before the interview so you can prepare. The conversation will be in Dutch.
For any additional information, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Derk Vlas, email@example.comApply Now