This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
Management Events brings together the visionary leaders of the world. We are growing our B2B operations in Europe through new event concepts, subsidiaries and hires.
We are now looking for an Office Assistant that will be based in our Amsterdam office.
Your main tasks are
- External customer service: giving the best service to our visitors at the office and taking care of the switchboard and general emails on time and with great service quality.
- Practical arrangements around the office such as meeting arrangements and ensuring nice and efficient office environment.
- Administrative and Financial tasks as buying, executing account payables and credit card receipts processes
- Travel management and bookings
- Organizing trainings and activities for personnel
Succeeding in this position means that you
- Are a team player with great social and co-operation skills
- Have a high energy level and a can-do-attitude, you enjoy solving problems and being helpful!
- Are excellent at multitasking and organizing
- Have business or other relevant education and previous work experience on office assistance, reception and travel arrangements.
- Fluent Dutch (written & verbal) and English language skills
- Have excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
What will we offer for You?
- Continuous learning and a chance to grow professionally in the international and professional working environment.
- Responsibilities from day one
- Monthly base salary and benefits
- You may find a club of people like you: ambitious, positive, work and fun-loving. Check this video about our daily life: Our International Family wants you.
To become part of our success, send your CV and salary request via the link below.
For additional information, please contact Rico Habraken, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions.Apply Now