This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
What do we do?
Management Events is like cupid for businesses! Or like Tinder for businesses, but without the swiping and weird pickup lines. We set up virtual networking events where we connect top decision makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion. We have been offices worldwide and operate in Europe and Asia.
How will you have an impact?
We recently entered the Belgium market with a bang, and now we are looking to grow even further there. This is where you come in, since we need tons of research, competitor analyses and especially new prospects in Belgium to really make a difference and become a household name within the B2B network event business! By doing this, you will help us grow in the Belgium market for the upcoming years!
What are you going to do?
- Market desk research to identify potential growth markets, for new events in the 2023 portfolio in Belgium and present your findings to the portfolio board
- Competition analysis: SWOT analysis of competitors, type of events being rolled out in Belgium, topics, DMUs (decision making units) and industries
- You will support new events taking place May 2022: 600 Minutes Supply Chain and 600 Minutes Executive Finance by building prospect lists and potentially participate in meeting booking / qualification
- Be in the lead of the Growth session Belgium H2 2021 (a kind of workshop designed to bring in new partners in an interactive way) by inviting prospects, sharing updates, being the “go to” person
- Building our CRM (customer relationship management system) which means, creating lists of potential Belgian clients including contacts (per event).
- Involved with marketing to brainstorm about campaigns for Belgium market.
Who are you?
- Energetic, pro-active and most of all: curious!
- An interest in sales and new business development.
- Available full time, for a minimum of 5 months from August 2021.
- Fluent in Dutch and professional level of English language skills are required.
- Speaking French on top of the previous two languages will give you a definite plus!
- Living in Amsterdam (or planning to move there for the internship)
- Ideally, you are in the third or last year of your bachelor’s degree.
What’s in it for you?
- A structured onboarding and additional coaching sessions in which we check the development of pre-set development goals.
- A fun team (if we so say so ourselves) and (if it is allowed again) Friday bars and office activities.
- Gain hands on experience on all aspects of sales and business development through our way of consultative selling and being a trusted advisor.
- This will be a paid internship.
Sounds good? Apply with the button below!
If you have any questions, just e-mail them to Rico (Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, email@example.com).Apply Now