This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
What do we do?
Management Events is like cupid for businesses! Or like Tinder for businesses, but without the swiping and weird pickup lines. We set up virtual networking events where we connect top decision makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion. We have been offices worldwide and operate in Europe and Asia.
How will you make an impact?
One of our Key Account Managers started a WINBACK program to do just that win back old relationships and partners that somehow slipped through the cracks. By retrieving what was once lost you will directly make an impact on the growth of the Dutch business unit!
What are you going to do?
- Diving in the past to find our long lost major partners and bringing them back from the dead with our WINBACK program by identifying the largest partners, researching their DMUs (decision making units) and contacting the right people to reignite the old flame!
- Helping out with improving our rebook rates by making an analysis of rebook history and uncover new insights. Includes communicating with the international sales teams to find out what they did rebookwise concerning the Dutch events
- If you are a quick learner with out CRM system, you are tasked with creating new dashboard to monitor results and progress
- Supporting with our toughest events and chipping in in close cooperation with the sales team by prospecting, meeting booking and creating offers for our newest partners!
Who are you?
- Energetic, pro-active and most of all: curious!
- An interest in sales and new business development.
- Available full time, for a minimum of 5 months from August 2021.
- Fluent in Dutch and professional level of English language skills are required.
- Living in Amsterdam (or planning to move there for the internship)
- Ideally, you are in the third or last year of your bachelor’s degree.
What’s in it for you?
- A structured onboarding and additional coaching sessions in which we check the development of pre-set development goals.
- A fun team (if we so say so ourselves) and (if it is allowed again) Friday bars and office activities.
- Gain hands on experience on all aspects of sales and business development through our way of consultative selling and being a trusted advisor.
- This will be a paid internship.
Sounds good? Apply with the button below!
If you have any questions, just e-mail them to Rico (Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org).Apply Now