This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
What do we do?
Management Events is like cupid for businesses! Or like Tinder for businesses, but without the swiping and weird pickup lines. We set up virtual networking events where we connect top decision makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion. We have been offices worldwide and operate in Europe and Asia.
How will you have an impact?
During the Talent Acquisition internship, you will be part of all aspects within the field of Talent Acquisition. From posting our vacancies, to screening candidates to hopefully hiring a new colleague! You will play an important role in our international company and will be in contact with colleagues from all over the world.
What are you going to do?
- Manage our online job posting and find new potential job platforms.
- Provide the best possible candidate experience through swift and pro-active (internal) communication.
- Grow our talent pool through sourcing for various international vacancies.
- Maintain our pipelines by using our ATS and Recruitment mailbox
- Learn about interview styles and assist in CV screening.
- Depending on the timing, you will oversee a recruitment process from A to Z at the end of the internship!
Who are you?
- Energetic, pro-active and most of all: curious!
- An interest in recruitment / talent acquisition.
- Available full time, for a minimum of 5 months.
- Fluent in either German, Dutch, Finnish, Danish or Swedish. Additionally, professional English language skills are required.
- Living in Amsterdam (or planning to move there)
- Ideally, you are in the last year of your Bachelor or Master.
What’s in it for you?
- A structured onboarding and additional coaching sessions in which we check the development of pre-set development goals.
- A fun team (if we so say so ourselves) and (if it is allowed again) Friday bars and office activities.
- Gain hands on experience on all aspects of international recruitment.
- This will be a paid internship
Sounds good? Apply with the button below!
If you have any questions, just e-mail them to Ties (Team Manager Talent Acquisition, email@example.com).Apply Now