This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
Since March 2020 we have developed into a fully-fledged virtual B2B event company! We are now looking for a Virtual Event Producer for our Dutch market to further develop this concept and other hybrid forms!
The key responsibility as a Virtual Event Producer is to lead the event cycle and execution. This is enabled through project management, a lead role within the event team, target milestones, feedback collection and efforts to increase the event margin and overall customer experience.
This role is highly focused on internal and external customer service and a great fit for someone that has an eye for details and is passionate about increasing customer happiness!
In practice the work has 3 main areas:
- End responsible for the virtual events and livestream together with the technical team and the execution of our first hybrid events
- Close cooperation with marketing to create the design and branding of our virtual and hybrid events.
- Responsible for the local portfolio together with the country managers.
- Finding suitable dates, cross-checking competitors, and venue negotiations.
Event profitability and quality:
- You are responsible for the event budget and ensuring a high event margin.
- World class customer service, making sure important information is shared towards both target groups to maximize our reach.
- Ensuring great customer experience before, during and after the event. For example, pre-event dinners, event buzz and sponsors, small gatherings; coachings and much more.
- Giving clear direction and reaching set personal and team targets and deadlines.
- Being the “circus ringmaster” during the event day. You are the go-to person. Whatever it is, you have it under control.
- Coaching the team towards success through continuous trainings and feedback.
To be successful you will benefit from:
- At least 1 year of experience with video production. An understanding of the technical aspects of event and media production are a big plus!
- Strong communication skills, able to lead meetings with a clear agenda and follow-up
- Endurance and strong leadership, guiding and leading internal teams to meet deadlines.
- A sense of accountability. You are comfortable in taking responsibility and make sure we cross the finish line with great success.
- An eye for detail, a creative mind and a passion for design and marketing.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity of being the frontrunner in taking our events to the next level!
- A chance to grow and explore your skills as a leader.
- Learning how our products are built from all angles and an increased understanding of how the customer journeys are connected
- Insights on profitability and increased knowledge on contract negotiations and budgeting
Are you ready to take your next step in event production?
Leave your CV with the link below or contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Rico Habraken directly by emailing to email@example.com!