This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
Virtual Event Producer, Intern
As a Virtual Event Producer Intern you will support with the preparations of our (virtual) events. You are responsible of different arrangements before and after the events, customer service on the phone and via e-mail, and taking care of other event related projects. Your location of work is in our Amsterdam office.
We are now looking for students and fresh graduates for our internship program to start their career in the international business world.
As a Virtual Event Producer Intern you will work with our Dutch and Belgian events. Your location of work is in our Amsterdam office.
During the internship you get to see and learn how business-to-business events are produced. You are working closely with the Virtual Event Producer team handling different customer service tasks and event venue arrangements before and after the events. You have a strong interest towards the event business and you can easily coordinate different tasks under pressure with a smile on your face!
In this role you would be:
- Preparing event goods, setting up for events and keeping track of our inventory
- Location spotting throughout the country (when relevant again e.g. hybrid events).
- Coaching and managing event assistants on spot or virtually!
- Using your creativity to set up initiatives that help create ‘buzz’ around our events.
- Running at least one event as venue manager at the end of the internship
What’s in it for you?
- Watch the video and see: Our international family wants you!
- Be part of making the world-class B2B events come true!
- Valuable work experience from an international growth organization
- Training for your tasks and constant feedback and support to enhance your professional growth
- Great colleagues to work and have fun with.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- A high-class customer service mind-set and excellent multitasking skills
- Good IT-skills (MS Office)
- Fluent in Dutch and professional level proficiency in English. Ambition to learn and be successful in your work
- A positive attitude and team spirit!
The internship period is for 5-6 months (20-24 weeks) and the starting date is 31st of January 2021. In addition to monthly internship compensation you will have a possibility to get an additional, performance-based bonus at the end of the internship.
We want to get to know you! Send us your application and CV in English via the link below.
Discover what it is like to be part of Management Events – find us on Instagram!Apply Now