This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam.
Are you familiar with event production? Do you have an eye for detail and want to “keep all the threads in your hands”? If you said yes, read further! We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to join our rapidly growing B2B organization.
Management Events is like cupid for businesses! Or like Tinder for businesses, but without the swiping and awkward pick up lines. We connect top decision-makers with world-class solution providers across the world with our revolutionary virtual networking events! We are now looking for a Production Manager for our Dutch market to further develop our virtual concept and other hybrid forms! The key responsibility is to lead the event cycle and execution. This means you will be in charge of project management, having a lead role within the event team, targeting milestones, collecting feedback, and overall customer experience.
What will I be learning and spending most of my time on?
- Having responsibility for the virtual and hybrid events together with the technical team, and being responsible for the local portfolio together with the country managers
- Finding suitable dates, cross-checking competitors, and venue negotiations
- Cooperating closely with the marketing team to create the design and branding of our virtual and hybrid events
Event profitability and quality:
- Event budgeting and ensuring high event margin
- Giving world-class customer service, making sure information is shared towards both target groups to maximize our reach
- Ensuring great customer experience before, during, and after the event
- Giving clear direction and reaching set personal and team targets and deadlines
- Being the “circus ringmaster” during the event day. You are the go-to person. Whatever it is, you have it under control
- Coaching the team towards success through continuous training and feedback
We hope that you are:
- Familiar with event production. An understanding of technical aspects of the event and media production is a plus!
- Comfortable in taking responsibility and making sure we cross the finish line with great success
- A strong communicator – you are able to lead meetings with a clear agenda and follow-up
- Speaking Dutch fluently
What’s in it for you?
- You get a chance to grow and explore your skills as a leader
- You’re interested in developing yourself and already thinking about possible career paths? Perfect! We want to keep you around and offer clear career path possibilities from day one!
- We love our teams – After the pandemic, we are looking forward to our team activities such as competition days, Friday bars, and team breakfasts. Our bi-annual trainings bring the whole company together in our headquarters in Helsinki.
- We offer a huge discount on a OneFit membership
- We have a super cool bonus day system in place – we want to recognize good work and your commitment to Management Events by offering extra vacation days!
- Enjoy the passion of our internationally growing organization!
- Preliminary call: We will schedule a call with you to discuss more about the role, the compensation model and answer any possible questions you might have. In addition to this, I would like to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you.
- 1st interview: You will meet the hiring manager through Teams to discuss how you would handle actual situations that a Virtual Production Manager will face. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about the specifics of the role.
- 2nd interview: You will meet your future colleagues at our office.
Interested? Apply using the link below! For any additional information, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Annu Koskela, email@example.com