This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Belgium.
Are you humble and hungry? Do you want to expand your network and get your sales game to the next level? If you said yes, read further! We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B Sales Manager to join our rapidly growing B2B organization.
Management Events is like a tinder of business. We connect top decision-makers with world-class solution providers across the world with our revolutionary virtual networking events! For the next steps of our story and bringing the right people together, we are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager based in Antwerp to join our driven and high-spirited team. You will be helping companies to grow, and work with the B2B sales process from A to Z with an attractive bonus model based on your success!
What will you be learning and spending most of your time on?
- Working with a unique business model and with solution-orientated selling.
- Prospecting; looking for potential solution providers and building your customer portfolio
- Convincing customers of the benefits of using our services in virtual meetings
- Closing the deals and building long-term relationships with customers
- Co-operating with other functions toward shared goals
- Building your knowledge about different industries and market
We hope that you are:
- A socially equipped, dynamic team player
- Fluent in Dutch and able to work proficiently in English (French is a plus)
- Have experience in B2B sales and can work independently
- Familiar with working with set targets for both activities and results
- Getting the kicks of calling the prospect for the first time and taking the sales process until the end
- Eager to build customer relationships
What’s in it for you?
- Four-week onboarding at the beginning of the employment to learn all about our products, sales process, and customers
- A company car + gas card
- Hybrid working possibility
- Coaching mentality and ongoing support from the team and the managers to enable your career growth
- A compensation package combining a base salary, a monthly commission (uncapped!), and a quarterly bonus
- Support for work-life balance for example rewarding by extra days off
- The Millionaires Club – Annual incentive trips for the best performing individuals and teams reaching their fall season targets
- The ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ – and many more
- First call: I (Emilie) will schedule a call with you to discuss more about the role, the compensation model and answer any possible questions you might have. In addition to this, I would like to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you.
- First interview: You will meet the hiring manager through Teams to discuss how you would handle actual situations that a Sales Manager will face. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about the specifics of the role.
- Second interview: Teams – or Face-to-face interview at our Amsterdam office, including a sales simulation which gives you the opportunity to showcase yourself through sales meeting set up.
Interested? Apply using the link below by 15.04.2023.
For any additional information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Annu Koskela, firstname.lastname@example.org