This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Belgium.
Are you determined and enthusiastic? Do you not only have a passion for building customer relationships but want to bring them to the next level? If you said yes, read further! We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Account Manager to join our rapidly growing B2B organization.
Management Events connects top decision-makers with world-class solution providers across the world with our revolutionary virtual networking events! For the next steps of our growth story and building the new world of bringing the right people together, we are looking for a Customer Success Account Manager to join our driven and high-spirited team.
You will be growing the customer relationship from the beginning and taking partly ownership of the B2B sales process as their trusted advisor. Are you eager to step up the game?
We hope that you have:
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience within relationship management, account management or other customer facing role, ideally in a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Fluent Dutch and able to work proficiently in English
- Genuine “can-do” attitude and superb customer service skills on the phone and face-to-face
- Passionate about strategic planning for a portfolio of engagements and cross-group collaboration
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management
- Excited about expanding the knowledge of the customer sales organization
- Familiar with working with set targets for both activities and results
What will I be learning and spending most of my time on?
You will oversee your own network, building loyalty and ensuring a long-term client retention. The project cycle responsibilities include:
- Communicating our meeting & event concept to customers, and illustrate the value created by using our services
- Coaching and preparation – Making sure our customers and their teams get the most out of the meetings
- Building personalized relationships with customers through various channels (face-to-face, social media, phone, email and of course during our meeting days!)
- Managing overall customer expectations and collect feedback to guarantee the best customer experience.
- Interaction as a trusted advisor to increase customer engagement across markets and target groups
- Building the interaction as a trusted advisor with solution-orientated selling by knowing your customer inside-out
- Driving quality planning to realize customer business outcomes
- Step-by-step integration from Customer Success management to strategic full ownership of selected own sales accounts
- Interaction with product managers to make sure we deliver qualitative meetings
- First call: I (Emilie) will schedule a call with you to discuss more about the role, the compensation model and answer any possible questions you might have. In addition to this, I would like to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you.
- First interview: You will meet the hiring manager through Teams or at the office to discuss how you would handle actual situations that a Customer Success Account Manager will face. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about the specifics of the role.
- Second interview: You will come to our office and meet your potential future colleagues! You will sit down with the hiring manager and continue the discussions.
What’s in it for you?
- Eight-week Customer Success onboarding at the beginning of the employment to learn all about our values, customers and processes
- Coaching mentality and ongoing support from team and the managers to enable your career growth into the sales function
- Work with unique business concepts!
- A compensation package combining a base salary, a monthly (uncapped!) commission, and a quarterly bonus
- Enjoy the passion of our internationally growing organization!
- Coaching mentality and ongoing support from team and the managers to enable your career growth
- Support for work-life balance (for example rewarding by extra days off)
- Travel cost compensation for the onboarding week
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!