This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Berlin.
Are you humble and hungry? Do you want to expand your network and get your sales game to the next level? If you said yes, keep reading! We have an exciting opportunity for a B2B Account Manager to join our rapidly growing B2B organization.
Management Events offers business leaders from the Fortune 500 companies the opportunity to join our exclusive business network, where they can establish business connections, get insights about the newest business trends from our keynote speakers, and visit our world class events. In our unique concept of virtual 1-2-1 meetings, they also meet innovative software or consultancy companies which can help them with their upcoming projects.
For the next steps of our story and bringing the right people together, we are looking for an ambitious B2B Account Manager to kick start our driven and high-spirited team in France. You will be helping French companies to grow, work with B2B sales process from from prospecting to closing deals and nurture your customers.
What will you be learning and spending most of your time on?
- Prospecting: You search for and filter potential new customers to build your client portfolio
- Initiating contact with potential new customers through calls, LinkedIn and emails
- Qualifying potential customers: You evaluate whether they possess the qualities that make them suitable for our service
- Solution Selling: You inquire about customer needs, advise them on our solution to their problem, and highlight the value of the meetings we offer with C-level decision-makers
- Closing sales and building long-term customer relationships
- Collaborating with other teams to achieve common goals
- Developing your knowledge of different industries and markets
We hope that you are:
- A socially equipped, dynamic team player
- Fluent in French and able to work proficiently in English
- Have some B2B (sales) experience or strong B2C Sales experience particularly in the French Market
- Familiar with working with set targets for both activities and results and/or see them as motivation
- Getting the kicks of calling the prospect for the first time and taking ownership of the sales process until the end
- Eager to build customer relationships
What’s in it for you?
- Four – week onboarding at the beginning of the employment to learn all about our products, sales process, and customers
- Coaching mentality and ongoing support from team and the managers to enable your career growth
- A compensation package combining a base salary, a monthly commission (uncapped!) and a quarterly bonus
- Hybrid working: You’ll start your onboarding with 5 days/week in the office, and once your performance is on track, you’ll have 3-4 fixed office days
- 25 regular vacation days plus a maximum of 12 bonus vacation days per year
- Travel cost compensation and Urban Sports Club membership for a greatly reduced price
- Friday bars, team activities, and incentive trips, for example, to Finland, Dubai, or the Alps
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- Initial selection for a virtual interview based on your resume.
- Virtual interview (about 30 minutes): One of our recruiters will organize a conversation with you to tell you more about the position and our company and answer any questions you may have. Additionally, we’d like to learn more about you and your motivation.
- First in-person or video call interview (up to 1 hour) with the Hiring Manager to discuss your expectations and goals in detail. This is an opportunity for you to talk about specific job responsibilities and our compensation model.
- Second in-person or video call interview (up to 1 hour): You will meet two of your potential team managers. Part of this interview is a 15-minute role play, which you can prepare for.