This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Berlin.
We are now looking for students and fresh graduates for our internship program to start their career in the international business world.
As an Event Experience Intern you will work with our German, Austrian and Swiss (virtual) events. Your location of work is in our Berlin office.
During the internship you get to see and learn how business-to-business events are produced. You are working closely with the Event Experience team handling different behind the scenes tasks and event venue arrangements before and after the events. You have a strong interest towards the event business and you can easily coordinate different tasks under pressure with a smile on your face!
In this role you would be:
- Preparing event goods, setting up for events and keeping track of our inventory
- Location spotting throughout the country.
- Coaching and managing event assistants on spot
- Using your creativity to set up initiatives that help create ‘buzz’ around our (virtual) events.
What’s in it for you?
- Watch the video and see: Our international family wants you!
- Be part of making the world-class B2B events come true!
- Training for your tasks and constant feedback and support to enhance your professional growth
- Play an important role in further developing our virtual event segment
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- A high-class customer service mind-set and excellent multitasking skills
- A proven interest in event management
- Good IT-skills (MS Office)
- Fluent in German and professional level proficiency in English.
- Ambition to learn and be successful in your work
- A positive attitude and team spirit!
The internship period is for 4-5 months and the starting date is 23 August 2021. In addition to monthly internship compensation you will have a possibility to get an additional, performance-based bonus at the end of the internship.
Please note: you can only apply if you are a student throughout the internship period.
We want to get to know you! Send us your application and CV in English via the link below.Apply Now