This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Berlin.
The Mission of Management Events is to bring together the visionary leaders of the world. We employ 300 talented professionals in 13 countries across Europe and Asia and we are all the time looking for fresh talents to join us. Watch the video to learn more about what it is like to work at Management Events!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Intern to work in our Berlin office!
If you are looking for internship or are a working student, this is a position for you!
In this position you will be supporting our German B2B Sales and Customer Delivery Teams. Your role would be to provide Sales and Market Research support, as well as help Customer Delivery teams with scanning market potential in Austria, Switzerland and Germany.
What’s in it for you?
– Great career opportunities in our international organization – we are growing fast and want to commit the brightest talents to our responsibility positions.
– Important work experience in the international B2B sales operations, market research and event management
– Thorough training for your tasks and constant feedback and support to enhance your professional growth
– Fun loving and unique working atmosphere! Our ME-family of 300 young talents and 13 nationalities enjoys spending time together in arranged parties, sports and culture activities
We are looking for a colleague with:
– a high-class customer service mind-set
– pro-active attitude and a self-starter with hunger to succeed!
– fluent German and English
– business administration, communication background or previous work experience in customer service or (retail) sales is an advantage
– positive mindset and great communication skills over the phone
– can do mentality and team spirit – background and education are important, but personality is critical!
The internship period is for 5-6 months and the targeted starting time is as soon as possible. In addition to monthly internship compensation you will have a possibility to get an additional, performance-based bonus at the end of the internship.
Management Events brings together top-level executives and solution providers, providing high value to both parties. Our concept attracts 20 000 visionary leaders to our events in 15 countries, over 180 times a year. Our solution provider customers are mainly within the technology and consultancy space, this is how one of them describe our service:
We want to get to know you! Send your application letter and CV in English.