This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Berlin.
Team Manager, Customer Success
Management Events creates marketplaces for top level executives and vendors within IT and business consulting to exchange ideas and start business relationships.
With 130+ events annually in Europe, Asia and the Middle East we are a market leader in B2B networking services. Our 300 employees take care of every step on the way to a successful event: From curating relevant content to executing world class customer experience.
We are proud of our energetic and positive culture centered around four core values: Passion for Customers, Clarity & Responsibility, Embracing the New and Winning together.
We are now looking for a Team Manager for Customer Success Managers.
As Team Manager Customer Success you will lead an international team of Customer Success Managers and perform part of the team as an individual contributor. Our Customer Success Managers are the voice of the customers within our company. They strive daily to answer one simple question: How can we create value for our customers?
The Customer Success function is the main point of contact for our customers after the initial sale. The goal is to maximize the value our customers can gather from participating in our high quality invitation-only events.The CSM function is part of our sales organization and we see every customer interaction as an opportunity to retain customers and increase sales.
- Leading the German team by creating high engagement to reach the goals
- Creating an energizing atmosphere and motivation within the team
- Cooperating closely with other functions
We are looking for a colleague with…
- 2 years of experience of relevant work experience within CSM, account management or other customer facing role in B2B environment.
- Previous experience in leadership and accountability of team’s success.
- Genuine “can-do” attitude and superb customer service skills on the phone and face-to-face
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Fluent English and German language skills
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- We are international – Our events take place in 10 European countries, and we are currently expanding to Asia and the Middle East. You get to work with international colleagues on a daily basis.
- We invest in people – After an extensive on-boarding process run by experienced trainers, we provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities, for example in our Sales Academy.
- We love our teams – Our employees enjoy spending time together during our Sports days, Friday bar’s and during our team breakfasts and lunches. Our bi-annual trainings bring the whole company together in our headquarters in Helsinki.
Get a better idea of what it is like to work for Management Events by watching this video.
Does this position sound like the right challenge for you? Send us your application right now. We want to get to know you!
If you have further questions about the position, please contact: Ties Rohof, Talent Acquisition Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now