This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Copenhagen.
B2B Sales Manager, Danish Market
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Sales Manager you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z – from prospecting to closing the deals – both new business and growing your named accounts. Your daily work is about bringing the Management Events message across to sales and marketing C-level decision makers mainly within the tech and consultancy space. You make them aware of the benefits of using our events to build sales pipeline and increase awareness in their most desired customer target groups. In this position you build both your own and your customers’ success on a daily basis.
Who are we looking for?
- We’re looking for socially equipped, energetic team players who are recent graduates or who already have 1-2 years work experience from B2B sales.
- You are fluent in Danish and English.
- You are familiar working with set targets (KPI’s) for both activities and results.
- You still get the kicks of calling the prospect for the first time, and at the same time customer relationship building is your forte as well.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- In the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you to a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ – and many more.
- Future career opportunities are diverse, high performers can fast track to new responsibilities, both managerial and specialist positions.
- Your rewarding is a combination of base salary and monthly commissions based on each deal you bring in plus a quarterly bonus when reaching your set sales quota.
- Every year we have special incentive trips to best performing individuals – the Millionaires Club – and teams who reach their fall season targets.
- What is it like to work with us? Our International Family warmly welcomes you to join!
Management Events brings together top-level executives and solution providers, providing high value to both parties. Our concept attracts 20 000 visionary leaders to our events in 15 countries, over 120 times a year. Our solution provider customers are mainly within the technology and consultancy space, this is how one of them describe our service;
"European Business AI and Robotics event in Helsinki last October set a new benchmark in terms of providing relevant future oriented thinking and content – how we will all change the world, starting now! Management Events again set the scene and standard of flagship event for Senior Executives around the world – best event ever in my book. Mr. Arto Kuusinen, Chief Executive – Europe, Symbio"
For further information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist – Rico Habraken (+31205040937)Apply Now