This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Copenhagen, Denmark.
Hos Management Events har vi udviklet et unikt koncept, hvor vi samler topbeslutningstagere og løsningsudbydere – og derved skaber værdi for begge parter. Vi arrangerer over 180 events om året i 11 lande inklusiv Nordiske-, DACH- og Pan-Europæiske arrangementer. Vores medarbejderstab består af 300 professionelle medarbejdere.
Er du den energiske, salgs- og resultatorienterede projektleder, som vi leder efter? Har du, hvad der skal til for at kunne engagere top-beslutningstagere fra Danmarks top500 virksomheder til vores invitation-only konferencer i Danmark?
We are now looking for a sales minded Project Coordinator to Copenhagen!
Are you a sales-minded, freshly graduated customer service super star looking to start your career in one of the most innovative and fast growing event businesses in the market? This is your chance to kick-start your career in the international business world!
Management Events continues global growth enabled by continuous investing to event concepts, business matchmaking technology and leadership development. We’re seeking for the next future talent to step in and contribute to our unique story. Our International Family wants you!
We are looking for a new energetic Project Coordinator to commit the top decision makers from European countries to our world-class invitation-only events. As a Project Coordinator you are in touch with top decision makers of the biggest companies in Denmark mainly over the phone presenting and pitching our concept and start to build your professional network. You will work with them from committing them to the event, to being on site for the most efficient working day we offer!
Our commitment to your development and success?
- In the beginning of your employment we offer a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step on your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
- ME Sales and Leadership Academy trainings throughout your career, including designing your personal career path with us. Typically you’ll be able to step up to a new role, ie. a Project Manager role within 8-12 months of working successfully as a Project Coordinator.
- Active everyday leadership and weekly feedback on your progress. Clear, concrete support on development areas and recognition on your successes.
Qualities to succeed in this exciting stepping stone to world of B2B events?
- You are about to finish or recently finished Bachelor’s or Master’s diploma; business administration, marketing, sales, leadership or alike
- Results-driven mindset and ready to go after measurable goals; you will be part of a team with individual and team targets and rewards
- Natural drive to interact in a highly positive manner with C-level customers
- Ability to work independently and commit to set goals and targets with determination
- Some work experience preferably from customer service or sales
- You are a native Danish speaker but have no problem using English as our official company language internally
At Management Events we bring together the visionary leaders of the world in our 150+ events every year. We operate across Europe, Asia and Middle-East and have 15 offices worldwide. Our story started in Finland in 1994 when our founder decided to help Finnish people to network effectively. Since then we have facilitated more than a million 1-2-1 business meetings in our invitation only events. The story continues with new, innovative business models to revolutionize the face-to-face media.
We are interested in getting to know you! Send your application, CV and salary request in English via the apply link below.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Rico Habraken, Talent Acquisition Specialist (+31620100638)
Get to know your future colleagues on Instagram!Apply Now
Typical week of a Project Manager by Natascha Burzinski
|0830||Kick off||Speaker Acquisition||Practise opening speech||Event (the whole day)||Event Follow up|
|0900||Monday Morning Team Meeting||Follow up delegates||Speaker follow up|
|1000||Check e-mail and do first calls||Delegate calls||Follow up delegates||Delegate Calls|
|1100||Check e-mail anddo first calls||Delegate calls||1-2-1 meeting with Team Manager||Delegate Calls|
|1300||Delegate Calls||Marketing Advisory Board||Chairman briefing||Training sessions
|1400||Delegate Calls||Delegate calls||Delegate calls||Plan for next week|
|1500||Speaker research||Delegate calls||Delegate calls||Friday wrap up
|1600||Follow up delegates||Rock the event meeting||Final check event||Start of Friday drinks|