This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm.
Norwegian-speaking B2B Content & Engagement Executive
As Management Events successfully turned the concept virtual, now we aim at taking our concept to the next level to capture the opportunities to accelerate our growth! We have operations in the Nordics, Benelux, DACH, and South-East Asia, employing our staff of 200+ employees, generating an annual revenue of 30+M€. We serve a customer base across the globe via our virtual platform.
Our teams are growing, and we are looking for a Norwegian-speaking B2B Content & Engagement Executive based in Copenhagen, Stockholm, or Helsinki to build world-class programs and content – you will be the “brains behind the product” with full ownership of the project and freedom to define the direction of content.
What does it mean? It means you will be responsible for:
- Conducting commercial business research – discuss the latest industry trends with key executives of top500 companies in the Norwegian market and identify challenges and focus points for the target audience
- Building and writing content as commercial insights for our customers – convert your desk/phone research findings into relevant and attractive themes/topics to be discussed by speakers and participants
- Creating personal connections and expanding your CxO level network– inviting and engaging them to speak for the content you have built
- Working in close co-operation with marketing, delegate acquisition to ensure that we deliver what is in line with customer needs by giving them your ideas and inputs on how to promote the content better- it’s your content so you would know what is most awesome about it!
- Executing the content sessions in cooperation with our producers to ensure the best experience for our speakers and see the results of your hard work!
We are looking for:
- A genuine “can-do” attitude with good communication and negotiation skills
- Commercial and intellectually curious mindset, you love the research process, want to learn more about various industries and latest trends in technology and B2B.
- Confident, you are comfortable communicating with senior-level executives over the phone
- Driven by results and eager to grow your own and your team’s results – winning together is one of our core values
- Team player by heart, someone who can light up the office every morning with a smile and tons of positive energy!
- Preferably some work experience during your studies from i.e., customer service and alike – social competence to work with customers will be a plus
- Good & creative writing skills in Norwegian and English, composing business and tech-related B2B conference programs
- Fluent verbal Norwegian and English language skills
- We don’t need you to come from the events industry. If you’ve worked in events before – good, if not – no problem.
- We don’t need you to already know everything about B2B companies, market trends, technology, We need you to be eager to learn, curious, and proactive.
What’s in it for you?
- Get to work with a unique business concept and top decision-makers of your market
- Thorough 4-week onboarding to the job in our international ME Academy and continuous training during your employment
- Build your own personal network with (inter)national decision-makers!
- Stay on top of the latest market updates in various industries – become an expert in the B2B world.
- Have a direct impact on your product and results– you will get experience as a project owner and learn to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute). See the video: What’s it like to work at ME?
Do you have the passion and persistence to reach your goals? Challenge yourself!
Please submit your application & CV in English using the APPLY NOW link below as soon as possible, by 12.12. the latest.
For further information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist – Emilie Mattern (email@example.com)Apply Now