This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Helsinki, Stockholm.
Key Client Manager – UK Market
At Management Events we bring together the visionary leaders of the world in our 180+ events every year. all across Europe. Our story started in Finland in 1994 when our founder decided to help Finnish people network effectively. Since then we have facilitated more than a million 1-2-1 business meetings in our invitation-only events and have opened offices all around Europe. The story continues with new, innovative business models to revolutionize face-to-face media, including our new virtual events. Join us now!
What you will do:
As a Key Client Manager for our UK Market, you build a network with high-level decision-makers such as CIOs or CEOs. By knowing their investment plans and internal projects, you can consult them to attend our exclusive events and match them with interesting discussion partners. At the events, the C-level executives talk to several companies that can help them with their projects. At the same time, these C-level executives gain industry insights through keynote speakers and peer to peer networking. Of course, you will also attend the events and support the organization and help out if there are any questions on site.
Who are you?
– You are sales-minded.
You know A-B-C is not just something you learn in kindergarten. You are always closing, of course with the long term relationship in mind. You see the business side of things and understand the value of a win/win. And you do not mind that you make some money while doing so.
– You are a consultant.
"How are you really doing?" Trying to find out a C-level executive’s business problem is what you do. By building strong professional relationships with them, mainly over the phone, you know exactly which of our invitation-only events fit with their business needs and projects.
– You are a born networker.
You know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy. As a Key Client Manager, you are in contact on a daily basis with the leaders of the top 500 companies in France. And you’re loving it!
– You are a matchmaker.
Cupid is your middle name. You match decision-makers with companies that have an interesting product or service by setting up pre-booked face-to-face or virtual meetings at the event.
We are looking for:
- Key Client Managers are typically fresh graduates or someone with 1-2 years of work experience in e.g. customer service, hospitality etc.
- A genuine "can-do" attitude with superb consulting and convincing skills
- An ability and motivation to communicate with decision-makers (CEOs, CFOs, etc.) mainly over phone.
- Driven by results and clear targets. Above all, you are eager to grow in your sales activities.
- English language skills on a native level
- Living in (or willing to relocate) Stockholm or Helsinki
What’s in it for you?
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence your own earning level!
- Build your own personal network with (inter)national decision-makers!
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer thorough training in our international ME Academy and continuous training and self-development opportunities during your employment.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
- Go international! You can do the role from our Helsinki or Stockholm office!
- See the video: What’s it like to work at ME?
Do you have the passion and persistence to reach your goals? Challenge yourself!
Send your application and CV in English to our Talent Acquisition Specialist – Lotta Lehtonen by clicking the "Apply Now" button below!Apply Now