This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Helsinki.
The mission of Management Events is to bring together the visionary leaders of the world. We do this by setting up high quality 1-2-1 meetings during our digital and live conferences.
Key figures: We operate in 10+ countries, have 200+ employees, set up 150+ events per year and more than 80% of our events are held outside of Finland.
Do you want to develop your skills in an international environment while building your career as a controller?
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to join our Finance team. You will be based in our headquarters in Helsinki. Our Finance team is responsible for managing the accounting and finance for all our group companies. In this role you play an important role in operational financial management while also participating in reporting activities.
The position allows you to gain experience in managing finance operations in an international business. The contract is permanent.
What will you do?
• Tasks in cash management and payment transactions• Participating in managing accounts payables/receivables
• Responsible for monthly reporting and controlling activities
• Taking part in finance function development.
What are we looking for?
• A degree in finance or accounting (Bachelor or Master)
• Preferably you already have some experience in accounting or finance related tasks
• Ability to work cross-functionally.within an international environment
• Structured and precise work style
•Good Excel skills. Basic experience with financial accounting systems
• Fluency in English. Ability to work and communicate in Finnish.
To become part of our success, send your application and attach your CV via the link below.
For additional information, please contact Ties Rohof, Team Manager Talent Acquisition, (email@example.com) for your questions.Apply Now