This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Helsinki.
Are you ambitious and fearless? Do you have a passion for building relationships and solving problems? If you said yes, read further! We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing B2B organization.
Management Events connects top decision-makers with world-class solution providers across the world with our revolutionary virtual networking events! For the next steps of our growth story and building the new world of bringing the right people together, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager for Finnish market.
What will I be learning and spending most of my time on?
You will oversee your own network, building loyalty and ensuring a long-term client retention. The project cycle responsibilities include:
- Communicating our meeting concept to customers, and illustrate the value created by using our services
- Coaching and preparation – Making sure our customers get the most out of the meetings
- Building personalized relationships with customers through various channels (face-to-face, social media, phone, email and of course during our meeting days!)
- Managing customer expectations and collect feedback to guarantee the best customer experience.
- Cooperation with Sales Managers to increase customer lifetime value (cross-selling, up-selling, portfolio sales)
- Interaction with our product managers to make sure we deliver qualitative meetings
We hope that you have:
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience within relationship management, account management or other customer facing role, ideally in a B2B environment
- Genuine “can-do” attitude and superb customer service skills on the phone and face-to-face
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Fluent Finnish and able to work proficiently in English
What’s in it for you?
- Work with unique business concepts!
- A compensation package combining a base salary, a monthly commission, and a quarterly bonus
- Enjoy the passion of our internationally growing organization!
- Coaching mentality and ongoing support from team and the managers to enable your career growth
- Support for work-life balance ( for example rewarding by extra days off)
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- Great benefits like corporate healthcare, lunch vouchers, sports, and culture-, and massage benefit
- Office located in Ruoholahti, Helsinki
- First call: We will schedule a call with you to discuss more about the role, the compensation model and answer any possible questions you might have. In addition to this, I would like to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you.
- 1st Interview: You will meet the hiring manager through Teams or at our office to discuss how you would handle actual situations that a Customer Success Manager will face. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about the specifics of the role.
Interested? Apply already today but latest by 31.8.2022. For any additional information, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Miira Malmivuori, firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now