This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Helsinki.
We are now looking for students and fresh graduates for our internship program to start their career in the international business world.
As an Event Experience Intern you will work with our Finnish, Danish and Norwegian Events. Your location of work is in our Helsinki office.
During the internship you get to see and learn how business-to-business events are produced. You are working closely with the Event Experience team handling different customer service tasks and event venue arrangements before and after the events. You have a strong interest towards the event business and you can easily coordinate different tasks under pressure with a smile on your face!
In this role you would be:
- Preparing event goods, setting up for events and keeping track of our inventory
- Location spotting throughout the country.
- Coaching and managing event assistants on spot
- Using your creativity to set up initiatives that help create ‘buzz’ around our events.
- Running one event as venue manager at the end of the internship
What’s in it for you?
- Watch the video and see: Our international family wants you!
- Be part of making the world-class BtoB events come true!
- Valuable work experience from an international growth organization
- Training for your tasks and constant feedback and support to enhance your professional growth
- Great colleagues to work and have fun with.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- A high-class customer service mind-set and excellent multitasking skills
- Good IT-skills (MS Office)
- Fluent in Finnish and professional level proficiency in English. Norwegian and/or Danish are considered an advantage.
- Ambition to learn and be successful in your work
- A positive attitude and team spirit!
The internship period is for 5-6 months and the starting date is 20 January 2020. In addition to monthly internship compensation you will have a possibility to get an additional, performance-based bonus at the end of the internship.Apply Now