This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Helsinki.
Would you like to be in a daily contact with top-level executives in top500 companies? This is your opportunity!
An International Project Manager‘s main task is to invite high-level decision makers, who are responsible for investments plans, to invitation-only events. In addition, you are responsible for creating event content by committing some of the decision makers to a role at the event, such as speaker. You will be part of the International Events team that organizes events throughout the continent.
You will be located in Helsinki, and work in a multicultural team with talented colleagues from all over Europe. At the moment we approach our clients in more than 12 different languages.
We are looking for:
- A genuine “can-do” attitude with superb customer service skills!
- An ability and motivation to communicate with decision makers (CEO’s, CFO’s etc.) mainly on the phone and email
- Approximately 1-3 years of relevant work experience, such as sales or customer service
- Previous experience in the B2B-field is an advantage
- Excellent coordinating, multitasking and IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent Danish and English language skills. Other Nordic and European languages are an advantage.
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- See the video: What’s it like to work at ME?
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence to your own earning level!
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a thorough training in our international ME Academy and continuous training and self-development opportunities during your employment.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
Do you have the passion and persistence to reach your goals? Challenge yourself!
Send us your application, CV and salary request in English.
For questions, you can contact Rico Habraken on firstname.lastname@example.org or +31208087430
Typical week of a Project Manager by Natascha Burzinski
|0830||Kick off||Speaker Acquisition||Practise opening speech||Event (the whole day)||Event Follow up|
|0900||Monday Morning Team Meeting||Follow up delegates||Speaker follow up|
|1000||Check e-mail and do first calls||Delegate calls||Follow up delegates||Delegate Calls|
|1100||Check e-mail anddo first calls||Delegate calls||1-2-1 meeting with Team Manager||Delegate Calls|
|1300||Delegate Calls||Marketing Advisory Board||Chairman briefing||Training sessions
|1400||Delegate Calls||Delegate calls||Delegate calls||Plan for next week|
|1500||Speaker research||Delegate calls||Delegate calls||Friday wrap up
|1600||Follow up delegates||Rock the event meeting||Final check event||Start of Friday drinks|