This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Helsinki.
The Mission of Management Events is to bring together the visionary leaders of the world. We employ 300 talented professionals in 11 countries across Europe and Singapore and we are all the time looking for fresh talents to join us. We are now looking for a proactive Research Support Intern!
As a Research Support Intern, you are supporting the Delegate Marketing -team in committing high-level executives (CEO’s, CFOs etc) to our invitation-only events in Germany. Your role is to research and find the decision-makers and keep the database up-to-date by calling contacts. The location of work is our Helsinki office.
We are now looking for students and fresh graduates for our internship program to start their career in the international business world.
At Management Events, we commit high-level executives from the top 500 companies to attend to our world-class invitation-only events organized in over 10 different countries.
Your role as a Research Support Intern is to support our Project Managers and the event creation process from the start, helping our teams to have an up-to-date list of the right companies and contacts in our database. In your daily work, you research target companies and their executives on multiple markets, by finding out various information from company turnover and personnel numbers to decision-maker contact information by online searching and calling switchboards. In this role, it’s important to understand the structures of large companies and having fluent communication skills while being in contact with the companies.
What’s in it for you?
- Career opportunities in our international organization – we are growing fast and want to commit the brightest talents in different career paths!
- Valuable work experience in an international business-to-business environment
- Thorough training for your tasks and constant feedback and support to enhance your professional growth
- Variable activities and learning points during your internship to give you a great internship experience
- Fun-loving and unique working atmosphere! Networking opportunities with international colleagues.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- Business education or previous work experience in customer service/working over the phone is an advantage
- Attention to detail and good basic skills with Excel and Word
- Fluent/Professional level of English skills.
- Other language skills for example in Swedish or German are also considered as a plus but not required.
- Ambition to learn and enjoy to work with targets
- Positive attitude and team spirit
The internship period is for 5-6 months and the ideal starting time is January 2020 or as soon as possible. In addition to the monthly internship salary, you will receive lunch vouchers and sports coupons as well as the possibility for an additional, performance-based bonus at the end of your internship.
Learn more about your future colleagues through our Instagram!
Interested to join? Apply by following the link below.Apply Now