This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Helsinki.
Since March 2020 we have developed into a fully fledged virtuel B2B event company! We are now looking for a Virtual Event Producer for our biggest market to further develop this concept and other hybrid forms!
The key responsibility as a Virtual Event Producer is to lead the event cycle and execution. This is enabled through project management, clear accountability across the team, target milestones, feedback collection and efforts to increase the event margin and overall customer experience.
This role is highly focused on internal and external customer service and a great fit for someone that has an eye for details and is passionate about increasing customer happiness!
In practice the work has 3 main areas:
- End accountable for the production of our event live-stream together with the technical team.
- Close cooperation with marketing to streamline the design and branding of our virtual events.
- Responsible for the local portfolio together with the country managers.
- Finding suitable dates, cross-checking competitors, and owner of event related contract negotiations.
Profitable and qualitative event:
- You are the owner of the event budget and ensuring a high event margin.
- World class customer service, making sure important information is shared towards both customer groups in order to maximize our platform.
- Giving great customer experience through different elements of the customer journey. For example pre-event dinners, event buzz and sponsors, small gatherings; coachings and much more.
Leadership of the event team:
- Able to give clear direction and follow set targets and deadlines for the team during the whole event cycle.
- Being the “circus ringmaster” during the event day. Getting us successfully across the finish line by making sure everyone works in the same direction.
- Coaching the team towards success through continuous trainings and feedback.
To be successful you will benefit from:
- At least 1 year of experience with video production. An understanding of the technical aspects of event and media production are a big plus!
- Strong communication skills, able to chair(wo)man meetings with a clear agenda and follow-up
- Endurance and strong leadership, guiding and leading internal teams to meet deadlines.
- A sense of accountability. You are able to take responsibility and make sure we cross the finish line with great success
- An eye for details, a creative mind and a passion for design and marketing
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity of being the frontrunner in taking our events to the next level!
- A chance to grow and explore your skills as a leader.
- Learning how our products are built from all angles and an increased understanding of how the customer journeys are connected
- Insights on profitability and increased knowledge on contract negotiations and budgeting
Are you ready to take your next step in event production?
Leave your CV with the link below or contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Rico Habraken directly by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org!Apply Now