This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
Management Events continues global growth enabled by continuous investing to event concepts, business matchmaking technology and leadership development. We’re seeking for the next future talents to step in and contribute to our unique story.
Marketing Research Intern
Take your first step in the MICE industry and join our team as a Marketing Research intern. Get to know conference business from the inside with hands on experience of work that happens behind the scenes, supporting the business in reaching the target groups with quality leads, up-to-date data and contact information.
Scope of Work / Job Responsibilities
- Prospecting leads based on event or market specific target groups
- Validating contact details through various means, such as online verification tools and phone calls
- Adding, updating, maintaining and directing leads or contacts in the company databases
- Consolidate relevant industry information into actionable items and reports
- Assisting event operations process & social media activities when required
- Updating and translating marketing & training materials
- Various administrative tasks
This role will be a part of the Marketing team, partnering closely with Event Production.
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Good conduct of English both written and spoken
- Multitasking & prioritizing abilities, able to work in a structured manner, to see entities but also concentrate on details without making mistakes
- Good customer service & social skills
- Ability to work in a team but also independently without constant supervision
- Experience in pre-sales, lead generation or web research considered an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Career opportunities in our international organization – we are growing fast and want to commit the brightest talents in different career paths!
- Valuable work experience in an international business-to-business environment
- Thorough training for your tasks to enhance your professional growth
- Variable activities and learning points during your internship to give you a great internship experience
- Fun loving and unique working atmosphere! Networking opportunities with international colleagues. Check this video about our daily life: Our International Family wants you!
This opportunity is open to all university and college students holding Malaysian citizenship or PR.
Be part of our International Family by sending your application via the apply link.Apply Now