This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
A multinational event company is looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing team in Kuala Lumpur.
Your responsibilities will include writing assigned articles and reports, and generating ideas for new content and to bridge content gaps. The end goal of your content should be to establish thought leadership, provide value to customers, attract clients, and promote brand awareness. You will be reporting directly to the Team Manager of Marketing Studio.
If you’re experienced in delivering quality online content, or if you’re happy crafting even an email, we want you! We would love to see samples of your work or your portfolio when you send in your application.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create compelling content, including website copy, research reports, social media posts, thought-leadership articles, and interview articles
- Write clear marketing copy that promotes our services and generates leads and conversions
- Craft interview and survey questions that will receive in-depth insights from clients
- Perform industry-related research, combining online sources, survey responses and interviews
- Conduct keyword search and use Search Engine Optimization best practices to increase web traffic and search engine ranking
- Identify gaps in existing content and recommend new ideas and topics to target all stages of the sales funnel
- Work closely with the creative team consisting of graphic designers and video editors in project collaborations
- Communicate with other departments on task guidelines and objectives
- Submit work to stakeholders for feedback and approval, and edit content when necessary
What you’ll need:
- Excellent written English and editing skills. Proficiency in other languages is an added advantage.
- Experienced with content management system, namely WordPress
- Familiarity with Acrobat and design software, such as Photoshop, is a plus but not a must
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Responsible in keeping to deadlines and following given instructions
- Able to positively handle feedback and constructive criticism
- A go-starter who’s not afraid to give out suggestions and ideas
- Proven work experience as a content writer or similar roles
Who we are:
The Marketing team is a collaborative group. We like to give out suggestions, play around with ideas, provide feedback and comments. And we take them all in stride because we know, at the end of the day, we are all working towards the same goals – to provide value to our clients and to strengthen our brand.
The same goes for the entire organization, where you’ll be discussing with teammates from all over Europe on written materials and content creation to accompany and promote our events.
We love questions, and we love to answer them so don’t be afraid to ask. There are always opportunities to learn new things and improve your skills here, so come meet the best version of yourself with us!
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All the best!Apply Now