This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to be part of an energetic and talented team! We bring together the visionary leaders of the world, organizing 180 invitation-only events annually around Europe and now also in South East Asia.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) and Customer Success Specialist (CSS) work together in ensuring quality during the full Customer Journey for our Solution Providers. As a Customer Success Specialist, it is your responsibility to ensure the event sponsoring partner meets the deadlines for the preparations before the event to run smoothly.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Ensuring successful event participation for our solution providers by supporting the Customer Success Manager in the timeline towards the event. Providing this support through phone and email to ensure all deadlines are being met. This together with good cooperation and communication with the responsible Customer Success Manager.
- Following all given deadlines and daily list of tasks to be completed and reported end of each working day.
- Managing the e-mail flow towards our solution providers through the system, updating new contracts from our CRM-system and attaching these new accounts to our events when needed.
- Working according to the company’s processes and guidelines.
- Keep the project management tool up to date to ensure all tasks are executed in time.
- Keeping track of sales reporting documents.
- You will be working during European working hours to serve our customer in the best way possible.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Great customer service skills and interest towards it, experience working over the phone inbound or outbound.
- Good skills in MS office tools, outlook, ppt, excel and word
- Is motivated and successful in working independently
- Great time management and ownership of your own work.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills with focus on great customer service.
- Multitasking & extremely detail-oriented
- Earlier experience from similar work needed – and experience from the call center work / customer service through telephone – including serving clients abroad in English
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- Be a part of the culture where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a well-organized On-Boarding at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities.
- Our International Family wants you!
We want to get to know you! Send your application letter and CV to us via the link below.Apply Now