This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
We are looking for an E-mail Marketing Specialist to be part of an energetic and talented team! Management Events brings together the visionary leaders of the world, organizing 180 invitation-only events annually around Europe, Middle East and South East Asia.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Strategize & formulate email marketing strategies for lead generation
- Email analytics- Reporting open, click & conversion rates
- Make decisions based on data to optimize strategies on a monthly basis
- Website content management- Ensuring website has all information required
- Strategize with team members on event direction and plan content needed for event
To be successful in this role you have:
- Proven track record of creating, implementing and optimizing complex email programs to meet business goals
- Great attention to detail, deadlines, and accuracy with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – comfortable on audio and video calls
- Ability to have written and verbal communication skill in German would be an advantage
- Approximately 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Intermediate analytical skills – able to digest and turn complex email marketing data into actionable intelligence
- Teamwork & collaboration skills – ability to work with the best, while giving your best
- Knowledge of laws and regulations surrounding Email Marketing (GDPR, CAN-SPAM Act)
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- Be a part of the culture where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a well-organized training at the start of your employment, and provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities throughout your ME career path.
- Join the growing international organization with plenty of opportunities!
We would love to hear more about your aspirations and what makes you a successful E-mail Marketing Specialist. Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and salary request in English.Apply Now