This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
As we continue our global expansion entering new markets with innovative B2B solutions, our teams are growing as well! We are looking for an Admin Assistant to join our marketing team. In this role, you will support the team with day-to-day tasks, and prepare reports.
Do you define yourself as an organized, results-driven, meticulous person eager to grow your skills in an international company? Read further!
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Create and update day-to-day records to ensure accuracy and validity of information between systems
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Assist in managing office-related requests or issues
- Plan in-house or off-site activities
Requirements and skills
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office and marketing-related tools
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Great opportunities for career growth in an international B2B company!
- Put your handprint to the successful expansion of our company – make our success story a milestone in your career growth!
- Attractive remuneration package with results-driven rewarding components
- Be part of an international and multicultural team – from Helsinki to Kuala Lumpur. In your role, you will get to have active conversations with people from various locations.
- Hybrid work environment – enjoy a comfortable mixed schedule of working from the office and from home.
Management Events is an entrepreneur-driven, international B2B company founded in Finland in 1994. We went from delivering high-profile B2B events to creating our own Network for C-level executives that aims to revolutionize the way CxOs receive information, network and find business opportunities. We embrace the new and work in a highly experimenting culture. The backbone of our success is our people – their achievements, development and rewarding high performance. Our concepts are global and actively developed. At Management Events work actively across our markets and strive for common success. Today we are over 300 B2B professionals across Europe and Asia – and looking for more members to join our global family!