This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
Management Events continues global growth enabled by continuous investing in event concepts, business matchmaking technology, and leadership development. We’re seeking for the next future talents to step in and contribute to our unique story.
We are now looking for a Marketing Assistant that will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Scope of Work / Job Responsibilities
- Assist Marketing team in daily tasks
- Assist in updating and creating marketing materials (brochure, invitations, presentations and other pubmats)
- Coordinate and create Event Venue Materials
- Coordinate with Printing House for sales and marketing materials.
- Adhoc Marketing task
- At least 1 year experience in Marketing or related field
- Knowledge in Marketing and Events
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Previous experience in Graphic Designing is a plus
- Experience in Events Production is a plus
- Good English Proficiency
What’s like to work with Management Event?
- See the video: Working at Management Events
- Be part of the culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets!
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
At Management Events we aim to deliver the best B2B events in the world, both invitation only and paid delegate conferences. In our 180+ events annually the visionary leaders of the world get together networking and exchanging ideas. Our proprietary matchmaking software makes the pre-arranged face-to-face interactions valuable and interesting for all attendees. Our innovative, world-class Keynote speakers bring the latest insights to life during our events. Our International Family wants you!
Get to know your future colleagues through our Instagram!
To become part of our success, send your application via the apply link.Apply Now