This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
As we continue our global expansion entering new markets with innovative B2B solutions, our teams are growing as well! We are looking for a Junior Database Research Specialist to join our ambitious and talented marketing team. In this role, you will be part of our Marketing team and will closely with Customer Delivery functions to find the right people to join our Executive Business Network in Europe.
Do you define yourself as a business-oriented, biased-to-action and results-driven professional? If yes, do read further –
To succeed in this role you have:
- Sourcing skills; able to research/find information from the web, being able to use advanced Boolean search strings and other tools. Being familiar with the search engines, search types and tools that are required in this kind of work
- Understanding of common business world and terminology, familiarity with business industries and job titles.
- A business studies/work background would be useful. You are able to read and build organizational graphs and understand the most common functions and roles in organizations
- Fast learning skills when it comes to software e.g. familiar with excel as well as CRM systems. Being familiar with LinkedIn searches and other social media tools to find information is a plus
- Above average English oral and written communication skills
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Finding high potential contacts according to given target groups and priorities
- Verifying contact accuracy
- Maintaining high-quality databases
- Processing and qualifying inbound marketing leads (familiarity with Hubspot is a bonus)
- Segmentation of database based on given parameters
What’s in it for you?
- A great start of your career in an international B2B company!
- Put your handprint to the successful expansion of our company – make our success story a milestone in your career growth!
- Attractive remuneration package with results-driven rewarding components
- Be part of an international and multicultural team – from Helsinki to Kuala Lumpur. In your role you will get to have active conversations with people from various locations.
Management Events is an entrepreneur-driven, international B2B company founded in Finland in 1994. We went from delivering high-profile B2B events to creating our own Network for C-level executives that aims to revolutionize the way they receive information, network and find business opportunities. We embrace the new and work in a highly experimenting culture. The backbone of our success is our people – their achievements, development and rewarding high performance. Our concepts are global and actively developed. At Management Events work actively across our markets and strive for common success. Today we are over 300 event professionals across Europe and Asia – and looking for more members to join our global family!Apply Now