This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
Management Events is a leading B2B events company providing international business matchmaking service. Our passion is to create valuable encounters and impactful experiences in a professional setting. Our exclusive business conferences connect top decision-makers with solution providers and provide the freshest insights on the latest trends in the industry. The event participants are technology-driven leaders of the largest companies in Europe, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
We drive global growth continuously investing in event concepts, business matchmaking technology and leadership development.
Annually, we produce more than 180 business events bringing together 20,000 leaders and 2,500 solution providers in 15 countries generating business opportunities through 110,000 face-to-face meetings. Currently, we operate in 13 countries with 300+ employees across our offices.
As a Senior Performance Marketing Specialist, you will join the Management Events’ global Marketing Team. You will lead our B2B lead generation marketing campaigns, across channels like Google Ads (display ads, search and YouTube), and social media advertising (LinkedIn ads and Facebook Ads) as well as manage our organic social media activities. You will evaluate marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing performance campaigns for B2B lead generation and brand awareness
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget
- Ensuring that campaigns are aligned with our events’ sales cycles
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations
- Generating monthly reports on the campaigns
- Reviewing and optimising all company organic social media pages
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Performance Marketing a B2B environment.
- You have worked with Google Marketing Solutions (Google Search, Display and Youtube ads), Facebook Ads and LinkedIn marketing solutions.
- You have experience in community management and management of organic social media channels, understanding how to set up multiple goals.
- You have an eye for quality/design and can keep a visual identity consistent across your ads.
- You are conversant in marketing solutions and web analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal-driven, know your marketing KPIs and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You have excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills
If you are ready to take a new step in your career, and up to the challenge, send your application with CV following the link below and we will get in touch!
Learn more about life at Management Events and meet your future colleagues on our Instagram @managementevents.Apply Now