This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
Management Events is a leading B2B events company providing international business matchmaking service. Our passion is to create valuable encounters and impactful experiences in a professional setting. Our exclusive virtual business conferences connect top decision-makers with solution providers and provide the freshest insights on the latest trends in the industry. The event participants are technology-driven leaders of the largest companies in Europe.
We drive global growth continuously investing in event concepts, business matchmaking technology and leadership development.
Annually, we produce more than 120 business events bringing together 20,000 leaders and 2,500 solution providers in 9 countries generating business opportunities through 110,000 face-to-face meetings. Currently, we operate in 13 countries with 300+ employees across our offices.
As a Senior Performance Marketing Specialist, you will join the Management Events’ global Marketing Team located in Kuala Lumpur. You will lead our B2B lead generation marketing campaigns, across channels like Google Ads (display ads, search and YouTube), and social media advertising (LinkedIn ads and Facebook Ads). You will evaluate marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams.
What you will do:
- Together with senior marketing leaders, you develop paid marketing strategies (e.g. Paid Social, Google Ads, Display, etc.) that are tailored to each specific product
- Take over operational responsibility for our marketing channels, manage and optimize them and ensure on-point execution and success
- Constantly monitor channel performance and know how to interpret data in order to derive the right measures for optimizing performance
- Ensure that our marketing efforts are continuously tracked and create ongoing analysis and reports
- Be actively involved in various internal projects related to tracking and analytics, campaigns’ automation, A/B testing, etc
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the latest changes in the world of performance marketing and act as a thought-leader both internally and externally
- At least 3 years of experience in Performance Marketing
- Worked with Google Marketing Solutions (Google Search, Display and Youtube ads), Facebook Ads and LinkedIn marketing solutions
- Conversant in marketing solutions and web analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics)
- Highly goal-driven, know your marketing KPIs and work well in fast-paced environments.
- Analytical mindset, meticulous with a strong eye for detail
- High ambition and aspiration to continuously improve
- High level of empathy while enjoying to work in teams
- Comfortable in dealing with different topics simultaneously while keeping up quality of work
- Having fun working on challenging projects, growing with them, as well as celebrating their success
What we offer:
- Work-from-home environment for the time of pandemic. We don’t want to risk your health and will provide thorough virtual onboarding and introduction into our operations
- Multicultural tight-knit team with occasional virtual (and after the pandemic – live) bubble tea sessions
- An opportunity to grow your career in an international company with colleagues across Europe
If you are ready to take a new step in your career, and up to the challenge, send your application with CV following the link below and we will get in touch!
Learn more about life at Management Events and meet your future colleagues on our Instagram @managementevents.Apply Now