This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Kuala Lumpur.
As we continue our global expansion entering new markets with innovative B2B solutions, our teams are growing as well! We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Executive to join our ambitious and talented marketing team. In this role, you will be part of our Campaigning team and will closely work with graphic designers, content writers and our colleagues in Europe. Your key objective would be to create and execute an engaging communication strategy for our social media channels to promote our brand and find the right people to join our Executive Business Network in Europe.
Do you define yourself as a business-oriented, results-driven and creative professional with a passion for social media? If yes, do read further –
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day social media ensuring brand engagement & awareness is optimized across all platforms through storytelling, content development, and community management
- In collaboration with our Creative Studio create, schedule, and post content across multiple social media platforms, ensuring that it is consistent with the brand and optimized for maximum interaction.
- Develop the content calendar for each social media channel to ensure successful implementation & consistency
- Assist with paid social media campaigns focused on Employer branding as needed
- Collaborate with our colleagues in Europe to prepare up-to-date relevant content for each social media platform
- Measure and Report on the performance of every social media channel
To succeed in this role, you have:
- 1-2 years of experience in social media marketing roles delivering highly engaging content and social following. Experience in B2B is a benefit
- Proven experience in planning, managing and delivering social media campaigns
- A highly motivated, energetic self-starter with faultless attention to detail and trends
- Fluent in English Language and impeccable copywriting skills
- Great eye for design – you may not be extremely fluent in design software, but you can see what design works and are able to explain why
- Ability to use content creation tools like Adobe Suite or Canva is a plus
- A team player, who is well organised, cooperative and flexible
What’s in it for you?
- Great opportunities for career growth in an international B2B company!
- Put your handprint to the successful expansion of our company – make our success story a milestone in your career growth!
- Attractive remuneration package with results-driven rewarding components
- Be part of an international and multicultural team – from Helsinki to Kuala Lumpur. In your role you will get to have active conversations with people from various locations.
- Hybrid work environment – enjoy a comfortable mixed schedule of working from office and from home.
Management Events is an entrepreneur-driven, international B2B company founded in Finland in 1994. We went from delivering high-profile B2B events to creating our own Network for C-level executives that aims to revolutionize the way CxOs receive information, network and find business opportunities. We embrace the new and work in a highly experimenting culture. The backbone of our success is our people – their achievements, development and rewarding high performance. Our concepts are global and actively developed. At Management Events work actively across our markets and strive for common success. Today we are over 300 B2B professionals across Europe and Asia – and looking for more members to join our global family!